Pseudomyxoma peritonei and Jaw inflammation - from FDA reports
There is no Jaw Inflammation reported by people with Pseudomyxoma Peritonei yet. We study people who have Jaw Inflammation and Pseudomyxoma Peritonei from FDA. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
No report is found.
Do you have Jaw inflammation with Pseudomyxoma peritonei?
You are not alone:
Pseudomyxoma peritonei (uncommon tumour known for its production of mucus in the abdominal cavity) (latest reports from 126 Pseudomyxoma peritonei patients)
Jaw inflammation (infection of jaw) has been reported by people with multiple myeloma, multiple sclerosis, metastases to bone, breast cancer (latest reports from 38 Jaw inflammation patients).
Drugs that are associated with Jaw inflammationJaw inflammation (27 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Jaw inflammationJaw inflammation (10 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Pseudomyxoma peritoneia b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Will you have Hypertension with Tegretol? - a second ago
- Will you have Htn with Tegretol? - a second ago
- Will you have Dry Mouth with Gaviscon? - a second ago
- Will you have Hbp with Tegretol? - a second ago
- Will you have Blood Pressure Increased with Tegretol? - a second ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 66 year old woman who takes Valsartan - 45 minutes ago
- A study for a 45 year old man who takes Fenofibrate - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 40 year old woman who takes Lansoprazole, Lamictal, Carbamazepine - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 33 year old woman who takes Zoloft, Velivet - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 42 year old woman who takes Xarelto, Sumatriptan - 6 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.