Who have Jejunal perforation with Pseudomyxoma peritonei - from FDA reports
There is no Jejunal Perforation reported by people with Pseudomyxoma Peritonei yet. We study people who have Jejunal Perforation and Pseudomyxoma Peritonei from FDA. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
No report is found.
Do you have Jejunal perforation with Pseudomyxoma peritonei?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Jejunal perforation and Pseudomyxoma peritonei
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Pseudomyxoma peritonei (uncommon tumour known for its production of mucus in the abdominal cavity) (latest reports from 129 Pseudomyxoma peritonei patients)
Jejunal perforation (a hole in jejunum) has been reported by people with crohn's disease, pain, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, non-hodgkin's lymphoma (latest reports from 195 Jejunal perforation patients).
Drugs that are associated with Jejunal perforationJejunal perforation (200 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Jejunal perforationJejunal perforation (160 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Pseudomyxoma peritoneia b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Will you have Urine Odour Abnormal with Klonopin? - now
- Will you have Stillbirth with Menopur? - now
- Will you have Urine Odor Abnormal with Klonopin? - now
- Will you have Smell - Impaired with Prozac? - a second ago
- Will you have Loss Of Sense Of Smell with Prozac? - a second ago
- Will you have Anosmia with Prozac? - a second ago
- Will you have Loss Of Smell with Prozac? - a second ago
- Kaffree Tea and Lactobacillus Gg drug interaction - a second ago
- Focalin and Acetaminophen And Hydrocodone Bitartrate drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Breast Cancer Metastatic with Glyburide? - 2 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 20 year old woman who takes Concerta - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 50 year old woman who takes Lipitor - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 50 year old woman who takes Spiriva Respimat, Prednisone - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 71 year old woman who takes Cymbalta, Lyrica - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 1 year old girl who takes Roxicodone - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 26 year old man who takes Ambien, Tagamet - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 22 year old woman who takes Vitamin B6 - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 24 year old woman who takes Vyvanse, Naltrexone Hydrochloride, Trileptal, Rozerem, Kyleena, Latuda, Lamictal - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 66 year old man who takes Alfuzosin Hydrochloride - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 70 year old man who takes Bayer Low Dose Aspirin (81mg Aspirin), Simvastatin, Carvedilol - 7 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.