Pseudomyxoma peritonei and Jejunitis - from FDA reports
There is no Jejunitis reported by people with Pseudomyxoma Peritonei yet. We study people who have Jejunitis and Pseudomyxoma Peritonei from FDA. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
No report is found.
Do you have Jejunitis with Pseudomyxoma peritonei?
You are not alone:
Pseudomyxoma peritonei (uncommon tumour known for its production of mucus in the abdominal cavity) (latest reports from 126 Pseudomyxoma peritonei patients)
Jejunitis (inflammation of the jejunum of the small intestine) has been reported by people with acute myeloid leukaemia, rheumatoid arthritis, pain, epilepsy, carcinoid syndrome (latest reports from 45 Jejunitis patients).
Drugs that are associated with JejunitisJejunitis (90 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause JejunitisJejunitis (19 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Pseudomyxoma peritoneia b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Will you have Postpartum Depression with Nexplanon? - now
- Will you have Gait Deviation with Delsym? - a second ago
- Will you have Fainting with Solu-Cortef? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Vasovagal with Solu-Cortef? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Passed Out with Solu-Cortef? - 4 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 63 year old man who takes Losartan, Zocor - 15 minutes ago
- A study for a 36 year old woman who takes Atarax - 24 minutes ago
- A study for a 60 year old woman who takes Tylenol, B Complex Vitamin, Prilosec Otc - 30 minutes ago
- A study for a 18 year old girl who takes Spironolactone, Lithium Carbonate, Lamictal Xr, Abilify - 49 minutes ago
- A study for a 46 year old woman who takes Allegra Allergy - an hour ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.