Pseudomyxoma peritonei and Yawning - from FDA reports
There is no Yawning reported by people with Pseudomyxoma Peritonei yet. We study people who have Yawning and Pseudomyxoma Peritonei from FDA. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
No report is found.
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Yawning
- You are not alone, connect with people like you
- Become a Care Guide with your experience in Pseudomyxoma peritonei and Yawning
You could also:
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
Pseudomyxoma peritonei (uncommon tumour known for its production of mucus in the abdominal cavity) (latest reports from 104 Pseudomyxoma peritonei patients)
Yawning (simultaneous inhalation of air and stretching of the eardrums, followed by exhalation of breath) has been reported by people with depression, pain, stress and anxiety, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (latest reports from 1,473 Yawning patients).
Drugs that are associated with YawningYawning (791 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause YawningYawning (555 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Pseudomyxoma peritoneia b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Pseudomyxoma Peritonei and Yawning
- Support group for people who have Pseudomyxoma Peritonei (1 member)
- Support group for people who have Yawning (20 members)
You may be interested in these posts
- Started on Carvedilol 5 days ago. Felt ok until this morning when I had about 30 continuous Vasovagal yawns and then it flipped into Tachycardia. Just been to Hospital and they said see how I go over next couple of days, but they don’t think it is tablet?
- Just trying to learn more about it
- I've suffered with Indigestion Acid Reflux and Hiatus Hernia for about 25 years, and recently had bouts yawning, could this be connected?
- I recall when first infected in the hospital I began to have an unusual yawning and have had it since then about 2 years now, ugh.
- What to expect when you take Klonopin and have Tb Meningitis?
- Will you have Urinary Tract Infection with Hydrocortisone Acetate?
- Will you have Loose Tooth with Lovaza?
- What to expect when you take Indapamide and Allegra
- Will you have Anxiolytic Therapy with Norinyl?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Hydrocortisone Acetate and have Urinary Tract Infection?
- Support group for people who take Lovaza and have Loose Tooth?
- Support group for people who take Norinyl and have Anxiolytic Therapy?
- Support group for people who take Atrovent and have Enlarged Prostate?
- Pain all the time. Anyone have any success in reducing it?
- Anyone found anything that helps this miserable pain?
- I have just been diagnosed with ph and I am a bit fearful.....I am a female, 80 yrs old and had...
- I am in menopause and have been taking Prempro for 6 weeks. I get tingling and numbness in my...
- My Dr. put me on Metformin about a month ago. I have had toothaches on the upper jaw teeth. Could...
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.