Pseudomyxoma peritonei and Yawning - from FDA reports
There is no Yawning reported by people with Pseudomyxoma Peritonei yet. We study people who have Yawning and Pseudomyxoma Peritonei from FDA . Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our original studies have been referenced on 400+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including: The Lancet, and Mayo Clinic Proceedings.
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Yawning with Pseudomyxoma peritonei?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Yawning
- Predict new side effects and undetected conditions
- Share you experience to help people like you
Pseudomyxoma peritonei (uncommon tumour known for its production of mucus in the abdominal cavity) (latest reports from 104 Pseudomyxoma peritonei patients)
Yawning (simultaneous inhalation of air and stretching of the eardrums, followed by exhalation of breath) has been reported by people with depression, pain, stress and anxiety, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (latest reports from 1,473 Yawning patients).
Drugs that are associated with YawningYawning (776 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause YawningYawning (552 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Pseudomyxoma peritoneia b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeYawning and Pseudomyxoma peritonei from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Analysis tools (to study 684 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Pseudomyxoma Peritonei and Yawning
- Support group for people who have Pseudomyxoma Peritonei (1 member)
- Support group for people who have Yawning (16 members)
You may be interested in these posts
- whenever i drink i yawn uncontrollably and i don't know why. i don't would like to understand the reason why but can't find answers. please help me it would be very appreciated. thank you. :)
- Is yawnning a side effect of Reglan?
- I recall when first infected in the hospital I began to have an unusual yawning and have had it since then about 2 years now, ugh.
- I have tried Lyrica twice, the second time in 2015, and both times after about three days I started having yawning that would happen several times a minute and was very painful at the jaw joint. I had to stop the Lyrica and the yawning stopped very quickly. I was disappointed about this as I...
- Hi I have elevated Bp and some AFIB. I have been taking a really low dose of two different BP meds. Both meds drop my BP to normal levels but I feel tired and yawn all the time until the meds wear off late in the afternoon. Then it's time to take more. Does anyone else have this problem?
- Will you have Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm with Tryptophan?
- Naproxen and Cabergoline drug interaction
- Cordran and Neulasta drug interaction
- Will you have Walking During Sleep with Mafenide Acetate?
- Will you have Stress And Anxiety with Lovenox?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Tryptophan and have Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm?
- Support group for people who take Naproxen and Cabergoline
- Support group for people who take Cordran and Neulasta
- Support group for people who take Mafenide Acetate and have Walking During Sleep?
- Support group for people who take Lovenox and have Stress And Anxiety?
- What to expect when you take Tryptophan and have Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm?
- What to expect when you take Naproxen and Cabergoline
- What to expect when you take Cordran and Neulasta
- What to expect when you take Mafenide Acetate and have Walking During Sleep?
- What to expect when you take Lovenox and have Stress And Anxiety?
- A study for a 35 year old man who takes Keppra
- A study for a 51 year old woman who takes Nature-throid, Vyvanse, Effexor Xr
- A study for a 47 year old woman who takes Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Vitamin D2, Viibryd, Xanax, Levoxyl, Ambien, Losartan, Advair Diskus 250/50, B12, Norco, Ibuprofen, Relpax, Allegra D 24 Hour
- A study for a 54 year old woman who takes Pantoprazole
- A study for a 58 year old man who takes Seroquel, Ativan, Lamictal
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.