Pseudomyxoma peritonei and Yawning - from FDA reports
There is no Yawning reported by people with Pseudomyxoma Peritonei yet. We study people who have Yawning and Pseudomyxoma Peritonei from FDA. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
No report is found.
Do you have Yawning with Pseudomyxoma peritonei?
You are not alone:
Pseudomyxoma peritonei (uncommon tumour known for its production of mucus in the abdominal cavity) (latest reports from 126 Pseudomyxoma peritonei patients)
Yawning (simultaneous inhalation of air and stretching of the eardrums, followed by exhalation of breath) has been reported by people with depression, parkinson's disease, stress and anxiety, pain, high blood pressure (latest reports from 1,787 Yawning patients).
Drugs that are associated with YawningYawning (836 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause YawningYawning (565 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Pseudomyxoma peritoneia b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Will you have Athetoid Movements with Combivent? - now
- Will you have Arm And Leg Movements - Uncontrollable with Combivent? - now
- Will you have Hemiparesis with Adcirca? - now
- Will you have Thoughts - Cloudy with Trospium Chloride? - a second ago
- Will you have Thinking - Unclear with Trospium Chloride? - a second ago
Recent personal studies
- Drug comparison of Divalproex, Concerta, Latuda for a 30 year old woman - 38 minutes ago
- Drug comparison of Dilantin, Keppra for a 55 year old man - 43 minutes ago
- A study for a 41 year old woman who takes Fish Oil, Garlic, Berberis Vulgaris - an hour ago
- A study for a 55 year old woman who takes Prevacid, Otezla, Synthroid, Lexapro, Wellbutrin Xl - an hour ago
- A study for a 71 year old man who takes Diovan, Bystolic - an hour ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.