Pseudomyxoma peritonei and Yersinia bacteraemia - from FDA reports
There is no Yersinia Bacteraemia reported by people with Pseudomyxoma Peritonei yet. We study people who have Yersinia Bacteraemia and Pseudomyxoma Peritonei from FDA. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
No report is found.
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Yersinia bacteraemia
- You are not alone, connect with people like you
- Become a Care Guide with your experience in Pseudomyxoma peritonei and Yersinia bacteraemia
You could also:
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
Pseudomyxoma peritonei (uncommon tumour known for its production of mucus in the abdominal cavity) (latest reports from 104 Pseudomyxoma peritonei patients)
Yersinia bacteraemia (bacterial infection of blood) has been reported by people with nausea, high blood pressure, muscle spasms, refractory anaemia with ringed sideroblasts, iron overload (latest reports from 8 Yersinia bacteraemia patients).
Drugs that are associated with Yersinia bacteraemiaYersinia bacteraemia (7 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Yersinia bacteraemiaYersinia bacteraemia (11 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Pseudomyxoma peritoneia b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Pseudomyxoma Peritonei and Yersinia Bacteraemia
- Support group for people who have Pseudomyxoma Peritonei (1 member)
- Support group for people who have Yersinia Bacteraemia
- What to expect when you take Eligard and have Gout - Chronic?
- Will you have Purpura with Orencia?
- Will you have Ulcer - Mouth with Actiq?
- Will you have Pain - Groin with Augmentin?
- What to expect when you take Prednisone and have Ileal Ulcer?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Orencia and have Purpura?
- Support group for people who take Actiq and have Ulcer - Mouth?
- Support group for people who take Augmentin and have Pain - Groin?
- Support group for people who take Uloric and have Flatulence?
- Support group for people who take Lansoprazole and have Chest Tightness Or Pressure?
- I have just been diagnosed with ph and I am a bit fearful.....I am a female, 80 yrs old and had...
- I am in menopause and have been taking Prempro for 6 weeks. I get tingling and numbness in my...
- My Dr. put me on Metformin about a month ago. I have had toothaches on the upper jaw teeth. Could...
- Was just told by doctor to take both Marino’s and megace. I’m concerned about the interaction.
- I was on velcade for myeloma for three months, off for one month now. My calls are always cold,...
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.