Pseudomyxoma peritonei and Yersinia infection - from FDA reports
There is no Yersinia Infection reported by people with Pseudomyxoma Peritonei yet. We study people who have Yersinia Infection and Pseudomyxoma Peritonei from FDA. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
No report is found.
What's next: manage your medications
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Yersinia infection
- Volunteer or get paid with your care experience as a Care Guide
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Pseudomyxoma peritonei (uncommon tumour known for its production of mucus in the abdominal cavity) (latest reports from 104 Pseudomyxoma peritonei patients)
Yersinia infection (bacterial infection) has been reported by people with acne, iron overload, rheumatoid arthritis, crohn's disease, weber-christian disease (latest reports from 62 Yersinia infection patients).
Drugs that are associated with Yersinia infectionYersinia infection (85 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Yersinia infectionYersinia infection (84 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Pseudomyxoma peritoneia b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Pseudomyxoma Peritonei and Yersinia Infection
- Support group for people who have Pseudomyxoma Peritonei (1 member)
- Support group for people who have Yersinia Infection (1 member)
- What to expect when you take Cortifoam and have Joint Aches?
- Will you have Actinomyces Test Positive with Insulin?
- Achromycin V and Questran drug interaction
- Will you have Tb with Paxil?
- Will you have Arrhythmias with Robaxin?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Insulin and have Actinomyces Test Positive?
- Support group for people who take Achromycin V and Questran
- Support group for people who take Paxil and have Tb?
- Support group for people who take Robaxin and have Arrhythmias?
- Support group for people who take Acetaminophen and have Heart Pounding Or Racing?
- Been suffering from hpv in mouth and pains around my ear and throat while speaking frm the last 1...
- Yeah right nice humor there, maybe try a forum for humor and not a legit med site for people with...
- I have exactly the same problem and am now using a walker. I am on furosemide and xerallto which I...
- Major muscle weakness since starting furosemide. Now using a walker
- Hello, my name is Dick (Richard). I started taking Furosemide daily about a year ago after I was...
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.