Pseudomyxoma peritonei and Yersinia infection - from FDA reports
There is no Yersinia Infection reported by people with Pseudomyxoma Peritonei yet. We study people who have Yersinia Infection and Pseudomyxoma Peritonei from FDA. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
No report is found.
Do you have Yersinia infection with Pseudomyxoma peritonei?
You are not alone:
Pseudomyxoma peritonei (uncommon tumour known for its production of mucus in the abdominal cavity) (latest reports from 126 Pseudomyxoma peritonei patients)
Yersinia infection (bacterial infection) has been reported by people with acne, iron overload, rheumatoid arthritis, crohn's disease, depression (latest reports from 66 Yersinia infection patients).
Drugs that are associated with Yersinia infectionYersinia infection (86 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Yersinia infectionYersinia infection (84 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Pseudomyxoma peritoneia b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Will you have Tongue Abscess with Clozapine? - now
- What to expect when you take Lexapro and have Left Ventricular Dysfunction? - a second ago
- Will you have Jejunal Ulcer with Cod Liver Oil? - a second ago
- Will you have High Blood Pressure with Elelyso? - a second ago
- Will you have Hypertension with Elelyso? - a second ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 54 year old woman who takes Celexa, Phentermine - an hour ago
- A study for a 49 year old woman who takes Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Mobic, Biotin, Methocarbamol - an hour ago
- A study for a 33 year old woman who takes Buspar, Norco - an hour ago
- A study for a 23 year old woman who takes Clonidine - an hour ago
- Prediction of Losartan, Fenofibrate for a 77 year old man - 2 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.