Pseudomyxoma peritonei and Yolk sac tumor site unspecified - from FDA reports
There is no Yolk Sac Tumor Site Unspecified reported by people with Pseudomyxoma Peritonei yet. We study people who have Yolk Sac Tumor Site Unspecified and Pseudomyxoma Peritonei from FDA . Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our original studies have been referenced on 400+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including: The Lancet, and Mayo Clinic Proceedings.
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Yolk sac tumor site unspecified with Pseudomyxoma peritonei?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Yolk sac tumor site unspecified
- Predict new side effects and undetected conditions
- Share you experience to help people like you
Pseudomyxoma peritonei (uncommon tumour known for its production of mucus in the abdominal cavity) (latest reports from 104 Pseudomyxoma peritonei patients)
Yolk Sac Tumor Site Unspecified
Yolk sac tumor site unspecified has been reported by people with growth hormone deficiency, multiple sclerosis, chemotherapy, testis cancer, iron overload (latest reports from 62 Yolk sac tumor site unspecified patients).
Drugs that are associated with Yolk sac tumor site unspecifiedYolk sac tumor site unspecified (16 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Yolk sac tumor site unspecifiedYolk sac tumor site unspecified (9 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Pseudomyxoma peritoneia b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeYolk sac tumor site unspecified and Pseudomyxoma peritonei from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Analysis tools (to study 684 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Pseudomyxoma Peritonei and Yolk Sac Tumor Site Unspecified
- Support group for people who have Pseudomyxoma Peritonei (1 member)
- Support group for people who have Yolk Sac Tumor Site Unspecified
- Will you have Haematocrit Abnormal with Lorazepam?
- Ambien and Ecklonia Cava drug interaction
- Ambien and Halotestin drug interaction
- Will you have Obesity with Malathion?
- Will you have Vomiting with Janumet?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Lorazepam and have Haematocrit Abnormal?
- Support group for people who take Ambien and Ecklonia Cava
- Support group for people who take Ambien and Halotestin
- Support group for people who take Malathion and have Obesity?
- Support group for people who take Janumet and have Vomiting?
- What to expect when you take Lorazepam and have Haematocrit Abnormal?
- What to expect when you take Ambien and Ecklonia Cava
- What to expect when you take Ambien and Halotestin
- What to expect when you take Malathion and have Obesity?
- What to expect when you take Janumet and have Vomiting?
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.