Psoriasis and Alternative medicine - pain relief - from FDA reports
Alternative medicine - pain relief is found among people with Psoriasis, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old, take medication Enbrel and have Psoriatic arthropathy. This review analyzes which people have Alternative medicine - pain relief with Psoriasis. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 4,665 people who have Psoriasis from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Dec, 25, 2017
4,665 people who have Psoriasis and Alternative Medicine - Pain Relief are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Psoriasis and experience Alternative Medicine - Pain Relief *:
- female: 64.08 %
- male: 35.92 %
Age of people who have Psoriasis and experience Alternative Medicine - Pain Relief *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.03 %
- 10-19: 1.21 %
- 20-29: 6.43 %
- 30-39: 12.57 %
- 40-49: 21.06 %
- 50-59: 29.46 %
- 60+: 29.24 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Psoriatic Arthropathy (1,245 people, 26.69%)
- High Blood Pressure (274 people, 5.87%)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (263 people, 5.64%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (184 people, 3.94%)
- Depression (158 people, 3.39%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Enbrel (2,010 people, 43.09%)
- Humira (1,629 people, 34.92%)
- Methotrexate (312 people, 6.69%)
- Otezla (304 people, 6.52%)
- Stelara (208 people, 4.46%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Joint Pain (590 people, 12.65%)
- Fatigue (533 people, 11.43%)
- Headache (477 people, 10.23%)
- Rashes (417 people, 8.94%)
- Fever (408 people, 8.75%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Alternative medicine - pain relief and Psoriasis?
- Check symptoms - is your alternative medicine - pain relief caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- Write a Post - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeAlternative medicine - pain relief and Psoriasis from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Psoriasis (immune-mediated disease that affects the skin) can be treated by Humira, Enbrel, Stelara, Methotrexate, Methotrexate sodium (latest reports from 188,618 Psoriasis patients)
Alternative Medicine - Pain Relief
Alternative medicine - pain relief has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, pain, multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, birth control (latest reports from 494,245 Alternative medicine - pain relief patients).
Browse all symptoms of Psoriasisa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause Alternative medicine - pain reliefAlternative medicine - pain relief
Other conditions that could case Alternative medicine - pain reliefAlternative medicine - pain relief
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Chiriac A, Brzezinski P, Stolnicu S, Podoleanu C, Moldovan C, Molnar C, Taranu T, "Eosinophilia–A rare possible adverse reaction during anti-tumor necrosis factor-alpha therapy for psoriasis", Journal of Dermatological Treatment, 2016 Mar .
- Malisiewicz B, Murer C, Schmid JP, French LE, Schmid-Grendelmeier P, Navarini AA, "Eosinophilia during psoriasis treatment with TNF antagonists", Dermatology, 2015 Jan .
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
what treatments have anyone followed to avoid placenta abruction due to psioris. My daughter lost two babies from abruction in week 30- 32 however none of her high risk OB/GYN/s ever considered her psioris as the cause they suggest next pregnancy attempt to start her on blood thinners which ...
You may be interested in these posts
Iv just found out my mother has alpha 1 she's a carrier and has emphasyma iv got psoriasis and psoriatic arthritis I'm wondering if alpha 1 may have been the underlying cause of psoriasis also was diagnosed at early childhood age with asthma and bronchitis
Is it worth bringing this issue to my doctor? We tried several blood pressure medications before settling on Valsartan. I react to many meds. I have been taking this one for years and thought the side effects were minimal, but my psoriasis has blown up like crazy. Didn't know about this ...
I have used zolpiderm for many years but eventually stopped taking this medicine for an extended period. My sleep problems became significantly worse but a number of serious health issues became significantly better - including severe intermittent back pain in two places where I had suffered ...