Psoriasis and Blood magnesium decreased - from FDA reports
Blood magnesium decreased is found among people with Psoriasis, especially for people who are female, 30-39 old, take medication Methotrexate and have Psoriatic arthropathy. This review analyzes which people have Blood magnesium decreased with Psoriasis. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 42 people who have Psoriasis from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Dec, 29, 2017
42 people who have Psoriasis and Blood Magnesium Decreased are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Psoriasis and experience Blood Magnesium Decreased *:
- female: 80.95 %
- male: 19.05 %
Age of people who have Psoriasis and experience Blood Magnesium Decreased *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 2.78 %
- 30-39: 50.0 %
- 40-49: 13.89 %
- 50-59: 16.67 %
- 60+: 16.67 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Psoriatic Arthropathy (5 people, 11.90%)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (3 people, 7.14%)
- High Blood Pressure (3 people, 7.14%)
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (2 people, 4.76%)
- Blood Calcium Decreased (1 person, 2.38%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Methotrexate (20 people, 47.62%)
- Neoral (19 people, 45.24%)
- Humira (13 people, 30.95%)
- Enbrel (5 people, 11.90%)
- Vitamin D (4 people, 9.52%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Delirium (22 people, 52.38%)
- Renal Cell Carcinoma (20 people, 47.62%)
- Acute Psychosis (20 people, 47.62%)
- Weakness (6 people, 14.29%)
- Diarrhea (6 people, 14.29%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Blood magnesium decreased and Psoriasis?
- Check symptoms - is your blood magnesium decreased caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- Write a Post - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeBlood magnesium decreased and Psoriasis from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Psoriasis (immune-mediated disease that affects the skin) can be treated by Humira, Enbrel, Stelara, Methotrexate, Methotrexate sodium (latest reports from 188,618 Psoriasis patients)
Blood Magnesium Decreased
Blood magnesium decreased has been reported by people with high blood pressure, pain, gastroesophageal reflux disease, osteoporosis, multiple myeloma (latest reports from 5,329 Blood magnesium decreased patients).
Browse all symptoms of Psoriasisa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause Blood magnesium decreasedBlood magnesium decreased
Other conditions that could case Blood magnesium decreasedBlood magnesium decreased
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Chiriac A, Brzezinski P, Stolnicu S, Podoleanu C, Moldovan C, Molnar C, Taranu T, "Eosinophilia–A rare possible adverse reaction during anti-tumor necrosis factor-alpha therapy for psoriasis", Journal of Dermatological Treatment, 2016 Mar .
- Malisiewicz B, Murer C, Schmid JP, French LE, Schmid-Grendelmeier P, Navarini AA, "Eosinophilia during psoriasis treatment with TNF antagonists", Dermatology, 2015 Jan .
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
what treatments have anyone followed to avoid placenta abruction due to psioris. My daughter lost two babies from abruction in week 30- 32 however none of her high risk OB/GYN/s ever considered her psioris as the cause they suggest next pregnancy attempt to start her on blood thinners which ...
If anyone struggles with the same issue, please help!!!!!! What have you done or what are you doing to control the psoriasis and to stop the recurring boils. I can't stand it anymore. I never had a boil in my life and after pregnancy at the age of 39 I developed inverse psoriasis and get ...
You may be interested in these posts
Iv just found out my mother has alpha 1 she's a carrier and has emphasyma iv got psoriasis and psoriatic arthritis I'm wondering if alpha 1 may have been the underlying cause of psoriasis also was diagnosed at early childhood age with asthma and bronchitis
Is it worth bringing this issue to my doctor? We tried several blood pressure medications before settling on Valsartan. I react to many meds. I have been taking this one for years and thought the side effects were minimal, but my psoriasis has blown up like crazy. Didn't know about this ...
Hello, for the past year I have had high ldh (tested once last year and then twice this year) - numbers went from high 200's to low 200's back to high 200's a year later and high CH50 - I am searching for a reason for this and wondered in my moderate to severe psoriasis could possibly account ...