Psoriasis and Nasal dryness
Nasal dryness is found among people with Psoriasis, especially for people who are female, 30-39 old.
The study analyzes which people have Nasal dryness with Psoriasis. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 129 people who have Psoriasis from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
129 people who have Psoriasis and Nasal Dryness are studied.
What is Psoriasis?
Psoriasis (immune-mediated disease that affects the skin) is found to be associated with 2,256 drugs and 1,579 conditions by eHealthMe.
What is Nasal dryness?
Nasal dryness (dry nose) is found to be associated with 1,090 drugs and 627 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Nasal dryness in Psoriasis reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Psoriasis and experienced Nasal dryness *:
Age of people who have Psoriasis and experienced Nasal dryness *:
Common co-existing conditions for these people *:
Common drugs taken by these people *:
Common symptoms for these people *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take medications and have Nasal dryness?Check whether Nasal dryness is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Mohagheghi MA, Omranipur R, Ensani F, Ghannadan A, Shahriaran S, Samiee F, Sedighi Z, "A Case of Advanced Unicentric Retroperitoneal Castleman's Disease, Associated With Psoriasis", Acta Medica Iranica, 2017 May .
- Chiriac A, Brzezinski P, Stolnicu S, Podoleanu C, Moldovan C, Molnar C, Taranu T, "Eosinophilia–A rare possible adverse reaction during anti-tumor necrosis factor-alpha therapy for psoriasis", Journal of Dermatological Treatment, 2016 Mar .
- Malisiewicz B, Murer C, Schmid JP, French LE, Schmid-Grendelmeier P, Navarini AA, "Eosinophilia during psoriasis treatment with TNF antagonists", Dermatology, 2013 Jan .
Treatments, associated drugs and conditions:
COVID vaccines that are related to Nasal dryness:
- Nasal dryness in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Nasal dryness in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Nasal dryness in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Nasal dryness:
All the drugs that are associated with Nasal dryness:
- Nasal dryness (1,090 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Nasal dryness:
All the conditions that are associated with Nasal dryness:
- Nasal dryness (627 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Nasal dryness and Psoriasis, and their synonyms.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Dry Eyes and Mouth Ulcers - 2 seconds ago
- Maxalt-Mlt and Rheumatoid Arthritis - 8 seconds ago
- Tagrisso and Bedridden - 19 seconds ago
- Cetirizine Hydrochloride and Migraine - 27 seconds ago
- Acarbose and Type I Hypersensitivity - 44 seconds ago
- Gabapentin and Hair Texture Abnormal - 45 seconds ago
- Actos and Efudex drug interaction - 51 seconds ago
- Antara and Requip drug interaction - 53 seconds ago
- Zonegran and Meloxicam drug interaction - a minute ago
- Palpation in Lexapro, how severe and when it was recovered? - a minute ago