Psoriasis and Weakness - from FDA reports
Weakness is found among people with Psoriasis, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Enbrel and have Psoriatic arthropathy. This review analyzes which people have Weakness with Psoriasis. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 2,573 people who have Psoriasis from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Dec, 24, 2017
2,573 people who have Psoriasis and Weakness are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Psoriasis and experience Weakness *:
- female: 52.06 %
- male: 47.94 %
Age of people who have Psoriasis and experience Weakness *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.05 %
- 10-19: 1.15 %
- 20-29: 5.36 %
- 30-39: 10.07 %
- 40-49: 19.63 %
- 50-59: 27.64 %
- 60+: 36.1 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Psoriatic Arthropathy (491 people, 19.08%)
- High Blood Pressure (189 people, 7.35%)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (107 people, 4.16%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (102 people, 3.96%)
- Depression (82 people, 3.19%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Enbrel (962 people, 37.39%)
- Humira (907 people, 35.25%)
- Otezla (201 people, 7.81%)
- Methotrexate (176 people, 6.84%)
- Stelara (166 people, 6.45%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Fatigue (588 people, 22.85%)
- Headache (322 people, 12.51%)
- Nausea (306 people, 11.89%)
- Joint Pain (295 people, 11.47%)
- Dizziness (291 people, 11.31%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Weakness and Psoriasis?
- Check symptoms - is your weakness caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- Write a Post - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeWeakness and Psoriasis from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Psoriasis (immune-mediated disease that affects the skin) can be treated by Humira, Enbrel, Stelara, Methotrexate, Methotrexate sodium (latest reports from 188,618 Psoriasis patients)
Weakness has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol (latest reports from 303,648 Weakness patients).
Browse all symptoms of Psoriasisa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause WeaknessWeakness
Other conditions that could case WeaknessWeakness
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Chiriac A, Brzezinski P, Stolnicu S, Podoleanu C, Moldovan C, Molnar C, Taranu T, "Eosinophilia–A rare possible adverse reaction during anti-tumor necrosis factor-alpha therapy for psoriasis", Journal of Dermatological Treatment, 2016 Mar .
- Malisiewicz B, Murer C, Schmid JP, French LE, Schmid-Grendelmeier P, Navarini AA, "Eosinophilia during psoriasis treatment with TNF antagonists", Dermatology, 2015 Jan .
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
what treatments have anyone followed to avoid placenta abruction due to psioris. My daughter lost two babies from abruction in week 30- 32 however none of her high risk OB/GYN/s ever considered her psioris as the cause they suggest next pregnancy attempt to start her on blood thinners which ...
Someone at the doctor's office changed the amount I was being given of the Lisinopril from 40 mg., to 10 mg. After this I started falling. Doctor said it is not in the records who had changed the dose. Pharmacist said it was this change that increased the weakness in my arms and legs. Doctor ...
You may be interested in these posts
My husband has been on Trevino for 6 months. His A1C has dramatically improved but the fatigue and weakness that started 4 months ago has completely destroyed his quality of life. I have been to 2 neurologists, physical therapy and spent thousands of dollars trying to figure out what is wrong ...
Iv just found out my mother has alpha 1 she's a carrier and has emphasyma iv got psoriasis and psoriatic arthritis I'm wondering if alpha 1 may have been the underlying cause of psoriasis also was diagnosed at early childhood age with asthma and bronchitis
Is it worth bringing this issue to my doctor? We tried several blood pressure medications before settling on Valsartan. I react to many meds. I have been taking this one for years and thought the side effects were minimal, but my psoriasis has blown up like crazy. Didn't know about this ...
I have been in eliquis just a few months and my thigh muscles have lost a lot if strength. Arm muscles also weaker also. The legs are much worse. I have had leg artery blocked several times so eliquis and plavix are now with me probably forever. I am 71 now so at 71 maybe forever isn't long.