Psoriatic arthropathy aggravated and Spindle cell sarcoma
Spindle cell sarcoma is reported only by a few people with Psoriatic arthropathy aggravated.
The study analyzes which people have Spindle cell sarcoma with Psoriatic arthropathy aggravated. It is created by eHealthMe based on 2 people who have Spindle cell sarcoma and Psoriatic arthropathy aggravated from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
2 people who have Psoriatic Arthropathy Aggravated and Spindle Cell Sarcoma are studied.
What is Psoriatic arthropathy aggravated?
Psoriatic arthropathy aggravated (serious inflammation of the skin and joints with kin condition which typically causes patches (plaques) of red, scaly skin to develop) is found to be associated with 508 drugs and 171 conditions by eHealthMe.
What is Spindle cell sarcoma?
Spindle cell sarcoma (a type of connective tissue cancer in which the cells) is found to be associated with 114 drugs and 79 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Spindle cell sarcoma in Psoriatic arthropathy aggravated reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Psoriatic Arthropathy Aggravated and experienced Spindle Cell Sarcoma *:
- female: 50 %
- male: 50 %
Age of people who have Psoriatic Arthropathy Aggravated and experienced Spindle Cell Sarcoma *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 100 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Common drugs taken by these people *:
- Vioxx: 1 person, 50.00%
- Synthroid: 1 person, 50.00%
- Remicade: 1 person, 50.00%
- Prinivil: 1 person, 50.00%
- Prevacid: 1 person, 50.00%
- Premarin: 1 person, 50.00%
- Prednisone: 1 person, 50.00%
- Nasacort: 1 person, 50.00%
- Methotrexate Sodium: 1 person, 50.00%
- Humira: 1 person, 50.00%
Common symptoms for these people *:
- Renal Cell Carcinoma (a kidney cancer): 1 person, 50.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take medications and have Spindle cell sarcoma?Check whether Spindle cell sarcoma is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Treatments, associated drugs and conditions:
COVID vaccines that are related to Spindle cell sarcoma:
- Spindle cell sarcoma in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Spindle cell sarcoma in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Spindle cell sarcoma in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
All the drugs that are associated with Spindle cell sarcoma:
- Spindle cell sarcoma (114 drugs)
All the conditions that are associated with Spindle cell sarcoma:
- Spindle cell sarcoma (79 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Spindle cell sarcoma and Psoriatic arthropathy aggravated, and their synonyms.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Retin-A and Respiratory Fume Inhalation Disorder - 2 seconds ago
- Zolpidem Tartrate and Neurogenic Bladder - 3 seconds ago
- Codeine vs. Darvocet A500 - 9 seconds ago
- Meloxicam and Rheumatic Fever - 10 seconds ago
- Finasteride and Muscle Atrophy - 18 seconds ago
- Pain In Extremity and Macule - 19 seconds ago
- Solu-Cortef and Valacyclovir Hydrochloride drug interaction - 23 seconds ago
- Zioptan and Syncope Aggravated - 32 seconds ago
- Abraxane and Haematoma - 33 seconds ago
- Cefprozil and Urinary Tract Infection - 36 seconds ago