Psychiatric symptom and Can't stay awake - from FDA reports
Can't stay awake is found among people with Psychiatric symptom, especially for people who are male, 60+ old, take medication Abilify and have Schizophrenia. This review analyzes which people have Can't stay awake with Psychiatric symptom. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 18 people who have Psychiatric symptom from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Dec, 24, 2017
18 people who have Psychiatric Symptom and Can'T Stay Awake are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Psychiatric Symptom and experience Can'T Stay Awake *:
- female: 38.89 %
- male: 61.11 %
Age of people who have Psychiatric Symptom and experience Can'T Stay Awake *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 7.14 %
- 20-29: 14.29 %
- 30-39: 7.14 %
- 40-49: 14.29 %
- 50-59: 14.29 %
- 60+: 42.86 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Schizophrenia (4 people, 22.22%)
- Stress And Anxiety (2 people, 11.11%)
- Affective Disorder (2 people, 11.11%)
- Hormone Level Abnormal (1 person, 5.56%)
- Depression (1 person, 5.56%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Abilify (4 people, 22.22%)
- Risperdal (3 people, 16.67%)
- Geodon (3 people, 16.67%)
- Topamax (2 people, 11.11%)
- Adderall (2 people, 11.11%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Stress And Anxiety (3 people, 16.67%)
- Loss Of Consciousness (3 people, 16.67%)
- Fatigue (3 people, 16.67%)
- Drug Ineffective (3 people, 16.67%)
- Respiratory Distress (2 people, 11.11%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Can't stay awake and Psychiatric symptom?
- Check symptoms - is your can't stay awake caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- Write a Post - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeCan't stay awake and Psychiatric symptom from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Psychiatric symptom can be treated by Risperdal, Quetiapine fumarate, Risperidone, Seroquel, Geodon (latest reports from 5,236 Psychiatric symptom patients)
Can'T Stay Awake
Can't stay awake has been reported by people with depression, pain, high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, stress and anxiety (latest reports from 127,141 Can't stay awake patients).
Browse all symptoms of Psychiatric symptoma b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause Can't stay awakeCan't stay awake
Other conditions that could case Can't stay awakeCan't stay awake
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Moftah NH, Kamel AM, Attia HM, El-Baz MZ, El–Moty HM, "Skin diseases in patients with primary psychiatric conditions: a hospital based study", Journal of epidemiology and global health, 2013 Sep .
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
Unusual sleepiness during day while sitting. Fall asleep within minutes of sitting. Take Xanax in evening for sleep along with Neurotin for Peripheral Neuropathy and Norco for back pain. Sleepiness started after changing from Benicar to Valsartan.
Hey everyone, I am new to the group. My husband is suffering a bad bout of diverticulitis and all he is doing is sleeping-even in the middle of the day. Is this normal? He hasn't gone to the doctor yet and is hoping he can beat it in his own. I finally called the doctor but in the meanwhile, I'm ...
Hello, I am on day 11 of an increased dose of Sertraline 200mg. I'm sleeping well, my appetite is already improving, etc etc, but I feel so groggy and headachey. Has anyone else experienced this, and does it go away? Thanks
You may be interested in these posts
I took movantik this morning and haven't been awake until 10pm at night! I just couldn't keep my eyes open. Is this unusual I rather eatprunes to keep my bowels moving! I winder if Linzess would be better. Anyone else into falling asleep. Thanks
I am taking methadone hydrochloride and I am now 3 1\2 years sober. I am suffering from severe daytime sleepiness. I had a sleep study done and was diagnosed with "Idiopathic Hyper somnolence (aka hypersomnia) with long sleep time". This EDS has ruined so many things in my life over the last ...