Pulmonary embolism and Malaria - from FDA reports
There is no Malaria reported by people with Pulmonary Embolism yet. We study people who have Malaria and Pulmonary Embolism from FDA. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
No report is found.
You could also:
- Volunteer or get paid with your care experience as a Care Guide
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
Pulmonary embolism (blockage of the main artery of the lung) can be treated by Warfarin sodium, Coumadin, Xarelto, Lovenox, Eliquis (latest reports from 99,053 Pulmonary embolism patients)
Malaria (a parasitic disease due to mosquito bite) has been reported by people with malaria, hiv infection, onchocerciasis, chronic myeloid leukaemia, preventive health care (latest reports from 4,342 Malaria patients).
Drugs that are associated with MalariaMalaria (249 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause MalariaMalaria (229 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Pulmonary embolisma b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Pulmonary Embolism and Malaria
- Support group for people who have Pulmonary Embolism (110 members)
- Support group for people who have Malaria (39 members)
You may be interested in these posts
- What is the Best treatment for stomach ulcer
- Was in hospital with pulmanry embolus a month ago. Since then on Xarelto. No having bronchitis. 84 years old
- My name is Patricia and I take Modafinil and notice I have a hard time breathing when taking this.
- Most members of my family suffer from catarrh which mostimes present with symptoms of malaria.
- I want to know how malaria relates with catarrh
- What to expect when you take Cin-Quin and have Uip?
- Will you have Arthritis with Prempro?
- Will you have Rash Generalised with Nilstat?
- Will you have Multiple Sclerosis Relapse with Meropenem?
- Will you have Tingling And Numbness with Linzess?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Prempro and have Arthritis?
- Support group for people who take Nilstat and have Rash Generalised?
- Support group for people who take Meropenem and have Multiple Sclerosis Relapse?
- Support group for people who take Linzess and have Tingling And Numbness?
- Support group for people who take Rosiglitazone Maleate and Piperacillin And Tazobactam
- Hi. I am a kidney doc with patients who sound like you. I have had some success in getting one...
- Hi, I’m newly diagnosed as well. I ended up getting pericarditis and have been talking mitigate and...
- Hello is there anyone out there that take these two medications?
- Hi, Any problems taking grapefruit seed extract and lisinopril?
- Hi, Judith here! Any problems taking grapefruit seed extract and lisinopril?
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.