Pulmonary oedema and Pollakiuria - from FDA reports
Pollakiuria is reported only by a few people with Pulmonary oedema. We study 3 people who have Pollakiuria and Pulmonary oedema from FDA . Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jan, 17, 2018
3 people who have Pulmonary Oedema and Pollakiuria are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Pulmonary Oedema and experience Pollakiuria *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Pulmonary Oedema and experience Pollakiuria *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Hepatic Neoplasm Malignant (2 people, 66.67%)
- Thyroid Diseases (1 person, 33.33%)
- Stress And Anxiety (1 person, 33.33%)
- Osteopenia (1 person, 33.33%)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (1 person, 33.33%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Nexavar (2 people, 66.67%)
- Xanax (1 person, 33.33%)
- Spiriva (1 person, 33.33%)
- Lipitor (1 person, 33.33%)
- Levoxyl (1 person, 33.33%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Muscle Spasms (2 people, 66.67%)
- Jaundice - Yellow Skin (2 people, 66.67%)
- Fatigue (2 people, 66.67%)
- Faecaloma (2 people, 66.67%)
- Abdominal Pain Upper (2 people, 66.67%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Pollakiuria and Pulmonary oedema?
- Check symptoms - is your pollakiuria caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- Write a Post - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMePollakiuria and Pulmonary oedema from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Pulmonary oedema (fluid accumulation in the lungs) (latest reports from 28,546 Pulmonary oedema patients)
Pollakiuria (abnormally frequent passage of relatively small quantities or urine) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, high blood cholesterol (latest reports from 26,921 Pollakiuria patients).
Browse all symptoms of Pulmonary oedemaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause PollakiuriaPollakiuria
Other conditions that could case PollakiuriaPollakiuria
What would happen?
You may be interested in these posts
Husband started Imbruvica in February for NHL. He now has afib and fluid in his lung. The Imbruvica has worked on his lymphoma but these side effects are brutal. Has anyone switched or is on another oral cancer medicine without these side effects?
Hello. I'm writing you from Israel. My father is 61, and had a small heart attack two 3 weeks ago. He did a catheterization, and began to take Brilinta. Last Friday, he was brought to the ER with a very hard pulmonary oedema. He is breathing through a machine, and must being kept under sleep.. ...