Quit smoking and Aggression - from FDA reports
Aggression is found among people with Quit smoking, especially for people who are male, 40-49 old, take medication Chantix and have Depression. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 3,006 people who have Quit smoking from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
3,006 people who have Quit Smoking and Aggression are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Quit Smoking and experience Aggression *:
- female: 48.53 %
- male: 51.47 %
Age of people who have Quit Smoking and experience Aggression *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.9500000000000001 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Depression: 349 people, 11.61%
- Stress And Anxiety: 284 people, 9.45%
- High Blood Pressure: 206 people, 6.85%
- Pain: 197 people, 6.55%
- High Blood Cholesterol: 148 people, 4.92%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Chantix: 2,643 people, 87.92%
- Xanax: 133 people, 4.42%
- Albuterol: 99 people, 3.29%
- Lisinopril: 99 people, 3.29%
- Seroquel: 76 people, 2.53%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Depression: 1,625 people, 54.06%
- Stress And Anxiety: 1,368 people, 45.51%
- Suicidal Ideation: 774 people, 25.75%
- Abnormal Behavior: 735 people, 24.45%
- Suicide Attempt: 702 people, 23.35%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Aggression with Quit smoking?
You are not alone:
Quit smoking can be treated by Chantix, Wellbutrin, Bupropion hydrochloride, Wellbutrin sr, Zyban (latest reports from 75,317 Quit smoking patients)
Aggression has been reported by people with depression, quit smoking, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, stress and anxiety, schizophrenia (latest reports from 46,395 Aggression patients).
Drugs that are associated with AggressionAggression (2,010 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause AggressionAggression (1,724 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Quit smokinga b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Will you have Vaginal Haematoma with Coumadin? - now
- Will you have Idiopathic Guttate Hypomelanosis with Questran Light? - a second ago
- Will you have Eye Pain with Dilantin? - 5 seconds ago
- How effective is Vitamin D for Neurotic Depression (Dysthymia)? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Ureteric Injury with Ibuprofen? - 5 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 28 year old man who takes Depakote - 22 minutes ago
- A study for a 67 year old man who takes Lipitor - 51 minutes ago
- A study for a 37 year old woman who takes Glutathione - an hour ago
- A study for a 42 year old woman who takes Clenil - an hour ago
- A study for a 67 year old man who takes Lipitor, Bisoprolol Fumarate, Esomeprazole Magnesium, Ramipril, Aspirin - 2 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.