Who have Back crushing with Quit smoking - from FDA reports
There is no Back Crushing reported by people with Quit Smoking yet. We study people who have Back Crushing and Quit Smoking from FDA. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
No report is found.
Do you have Back crushing with Quit smoking?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Back crushing and Quit smoking
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Quit smoking can be treated by Chantix, Wellbutrin, Bupropion hydrochloride, Wellbutrin sr, Zyban (latest reports from 76,053 Quit smoking patients)
Back crushing has been reported by people with erection problems, osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis, restless leg syndrome, back pain (latest reports from 30 Back crushing patients).
Drugs that are associated with Back crushingBack crushing (56 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Back crushingBack crushing (23 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Quit smokinga b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Will you have Acne Vulgaris with Exforge? - now
- Solodyn and Tylenol drug interaction - now
- Inderal La and Lasix drug interaction - now
- Will you have Zits with Exforge? - now
- Will you have Vasomotor Rhinitis with Benicar? - now
- Will you have Rhinitis - Non-Allergic with Benicar? - now
- Will you have Idiopathic Rhinitis with Benicar? - a second ago
- Will you have Injection Site Haemorrhage with Lumigan? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Meningioma Benign with Atazanavir Sulfate? - 5 seconds ago
- Fosamax and Abreva drug interaction - 5 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 41 year old woman who takes Maxalt, Vitamin D3, Zyrtec, Magnesia, Inderal, Cymbalta, Flonase, Zonegran, Calcium, Phenergan, Zinc Sulfate, Buspar - an hour ago
- A study for a 43 year old woman who takes Wellbutrin Sr, Fish Oil, Vitamin B12, Gabapentin - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 33 year old woman who takes Strattera - 4 hours ago
- Prediction of Prednisone for a 45 year old woman - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 30 year old woman who takes Junel 1.5/30, Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Remicade, Lexapro - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 41 year old woman who takes Digitalis, Coumadin - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 67 year old woman who takes Norvasc - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 28 year old woman who takes Propranolol Hydrochloride, Mirtazapine - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 76 year old man who takes Warfarin Sodium - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 65 year old woman who takes Nadolol, Synthroid - 10 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.