Who have Back pain with Quit smoking - from FDA reports
Back pain is found among people with Quit smoking, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old, take medication Chantix and have High blood cholesterol. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 766 people who have Quit smoking from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
766 people who have Quit Smoking and Back Pain are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Quit Smoking and experience Back Pain *:
- female: 68.61 %
- male: 31.39 %
Age of people who have Quit Smoking and experience Back Pain *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.18 %
- 20-29: 4.73 %
- 30-39: 11.27 %
- 40-49: 24.36 %
- 50-59: 37.45 %
- 60+: 22.0 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- High Blood Cholesterol: 114 people, 14.88%
- High Blood Pressure: 110 people, 14.36%
- Depression: 78 people, 10.18%
- Diabetes: 59 people, 7.70%
- Stress And Anxiety: 50 people, 6.53%
- Pain: 46 people, 6.01%
- Mental Disorder (a psychological term for a mental or behavioural pattern or anomaly that causes distress or disability): 37 people, 4.83%
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 33 people, 4.31%
- Arthritis (form of joint disorder that involves inflammation of one or more joints): 30 people, 3.92%
- Asthma: 27 people, 3.52%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Chantix: 599 people, 78.20%
- Prilosec: 67 people, 8.75%
- Zocor: 62 people, 8.09%
- Simvastatin: 62 people, 8.09%
- Mirtazapine: 58 people, 7.57%
- Lisinopril: 58 people, 7.57%
- Toprol-Xl: 57 people, 7.44%
- Cogentin: 51 people, 6.66%
- Motrin: 50 people, 6.53%
- Darvocet: 48 people, 6.27%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 215 people, 28.07%
- Depression: 177 people, 23.11%
- Headache (pain in head): 169 people, 22.06%
- Stress And Anxiety: 163 people, 21.28%
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 162 people, 21.15%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 149 people, 19.45%
- Abnormal Dreams: 130 people, 16.97%
- Joint Pain: 127 people, 16.58%
- Pain In Extremity: 123 people, 16.06%
- Memory Loss: 117 people, 15.27%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Back pain with Quit smoking?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Back pain and Quit smoking
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Quit smoking can be treated by Chantix, Wellbutrin, Bupropion hydrochloride, Wellbutrin sr, Zyban (latest reports from 76,053 Quit smoking patients)
Back pain has been reported by people with osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, high blood cholesterol, pain (latest reports from 230,870 Back pain patients).
Drugs that are associated with Back painBack pain (3,680 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Back painBack pain (3,639 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Quit smokinga b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Will you have Wisdom Teeth Removal with Demser? - a second ago
- Will you have Ibuprofen Overdose with Adipex-P? - 2 seconds ago
- Pycnogenol and Idkit:Hp drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Borderline Personality Disorder with Neurontin? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Salivary Gland Enlargement with Msm? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Uti - Chronic Or Recurrent with Xeloda? - 4 seconds ago
- Men aged 40-49 who have Barren with Arimidex - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Niddm with Calzin? - 10 seconds ago
- Will you have Jc Virus Test Positive with Maidenhair Tree? - 11 seconds ago
- Will you have Bacteremia With Sepsis with Avastin? - 11 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 65 year old woman who takes Trintellix, Ativan - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 41 year old woman who takes Prevacid, Progesterone - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 34 year old woman who takes Zoloft, Nexplanon - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 30 year old woman who takes Toprol-xl, Lexapro, Abilify - 5 hours ago
- Prediction of Edarbi, Omeprazole for a 57 year old man - 14 hours ago
- A study for a 24 year old woman who takes Vyvanse, Lamictal Xr - 14 hours ago
- A study for a 67 year old man who takes Ambien, Cannabis Sativa - 14 hours ago
- A study for a 23 year old man who takes Ipratropium Bromide - 14 hours ago
- A study for a 62 year old man who takes Lasix - 17 hours ago
- A study for a 46 year old man who takes Losartan Potassium, Divalproex, Mirtazapine - 17 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.