Who have Bacterial arthritis with Quit smoking - from FDA reports
There is no Bacterial Arthritis reported by people with Quit Smoking yet. We study people who have Bacterial Arthritis and Quit Smoking from FDA. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
No report is found.
Do you have Bacterial arthritis with Quit smoking?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Bacterial arthritis and Quit smoking
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Quit smoking can be treated by Chantix, Wellbutrin, Bupropion hydrochloride, Wellbutrin sr, Zyban (latest reports from 76,053 Quit smoking patients)
Bacterial arthritis (infectious arthritis) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, arrhythmias, reiter's syndrome, polyarthritis, bipolar disorder (latest reports from 14 Bacterial arthritis patients).
Drugs that are associated with Bacterial arthritisBacterial arthritis (20 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Bacterial arthritisBacterial arthritis (2 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Quit smokinga b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Ondansetron and Easter Mangiant drug interaction - now
- Harvoni and Prezista drug interaction - now
- Boys aged 10-19 who have Mania with Zofran - a second ago
- Will you have Dental Caries with Triazolam? - a second ago
- Will you have Keratosis Obturans with Rosuvastatin Calcium? - a second ago
- Will you have Skin Carcinoma with Bextra? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Antibody Test Abnormal with Ambien? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Breech Birth with Otezla? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Lung Neoplasm with Flovent? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Neuromuscular Block Prolonged with Atracurium Besylate? - 6 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 43 year old woman who takes Wellbutrin Sr, Fish Oil, Vitamin B12, Gabapentin - an hour ago
- A study for a 33 year old woman who takes Strattera - 3 hours ago
- Prediction of Prednisone for a 45 year old woman - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 30 year old woman who takes Junel 1.5/30, Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Remicade, Lexapro - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 41 year old woman who takes Digitalis, Coumadin - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 67 year old woman who takes Norvasc - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 28 year old woman who takes Propranolol Hydrochloride, Mirtazapine - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 76 year old man who takes Warfarin Sodium - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 65 year old woman who takes Nadolol, Synthroid - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 47 year old man who takes Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Duragesic-50, Xanax, Cymbalta, Provigil, Doxepin Hydrochloride, Fetzima - 8 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.