Who have Bacterial infection with Quit smoking - from FDA reports
Bacterial infection is found among people with Quit smoking, especially for people who are female, 40-49 old, take medication Chantix and have Depression. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 14 people who have Quit smoking from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
14 people who have Quit Smoking and Bacterial Infection are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Quit Smoking and experience Bacterial Infection *:
- female: 71.43 %
- male: 28.57 %
Age of people who have Quit Smoking and experience Bacterial Infection *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 27.27 %
- 40-49: 36.36 %
- 50-59: 27.27 %
- 60+: 9.09 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Depression: 5 people, 35.71%
- Stress And Anxiety: 4 people, 28.57%
- Pain: 4 people, 28.57%
- Pancreatitis (inflammation of pancreas): 3 people, 21.43%
- Cardiac Disorder: 3 people, 21.43%
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 3 people, 21.43%
- Sleep Disorder: 3 people, 21.43%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 3 people, 21.43%
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 3 people, 21.43%
- Pancreatitis Chronic (chronic inflammation of pancreas): 2 people, 14.29%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Chantix: 7 people, 50.00%
- Xanax: 4 people, 28.57%
- Omeprazole: 3 people, 21.43%
- Clonazepam: 3 people, 21.43%
- Varenicline Tartrate: 3 people, 21.43%
- Sertraline: 3 people, 21.43%
- Reglan: 3 people, 21.43%
- Lamotrigine: 3 people, 21.43%
- Baby Aspirin: 2 people, 14.29%
- Aspirin: 2 people, 14.29%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Stress And Anxiety: 5 people, 35.71%
- Abdominal Distension: 4 people, 28.57%
- Sleep Disorder: 4 people, 28.57%
- Abnormal Dreams: 4 people, 28.57%
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 4 people, 28.57%
- White Blood Cell Count Increased: 3 people, 21.43%
- Flatulence (flatus expelled through the anus): 3 people, 21.43%
- Oral Herpes (viral infection of mouth): 3 people, 21.43%
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome: 3 people, 21.43%
- Lip Blister: 3 people, 21.43%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Bacterial infection with Quit smoking?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Bacterial infection and Quit smoking
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Quit smoking can be treated by Chantix, Wellbutrin, Bupropion hydrochloride, Wellbutrin sr, Zyban (latest reports from 76,053 Quit smoking patients)
Bacterial infection has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, multiple myeloma, osteoporosis (latest reports from 16,235 Bacterial infection patients).
Drugs that are associated with Bacterial infectionBacterial infection (1,785 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Bacterial infectionBacterial infection (1,386 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Quit smokinga b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Will you have Failed Trial Of Labour with Ranexa? - now
- Side effect comparison of Cozaar and Doxazosin Mesylate - a second ago
- Aprepitant and Heparin drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Coenzyme Q10 and Pregabalin drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Methimazole and Vitamin K drug interaction - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Rashes with Edta? - 7 seconds ago
- Will you have Skin Redness Or Inflammation with Edta? - 7 seconds ago
- Will you have Skin Rash with Edta? - 7 seconds ago
- Will you have Skin Lesion with Edta? - 7 seconds ago
- Will you have Rubor with Edta? - 8 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 48 year old man who takes Verapamil Hcl - 13 minutes ago
- A study for a 65 year old woman who takes Cinnamon, Ginger, Turmeric - 26 minutes ago
- A study for a 17 year old girl who takes Melatonin, Hydroxyzine, Periactin, Lexapro, Zantac - 44 minutes ago
- Prediction of Singulair, Loraz for a 26 year old woman - 50 minutes ago
- A study for a 60 year old woman who takes Enbrel, Simponi Aria, Diclofenac Sodium, Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate, Omeprazole - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 67 year old woman who takes Tessalon - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 33 year old man who takes Doxy-sleep-aid - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 66 year old woman who takes Anastrozole - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 68 year old woman who takes Crestor - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 32 year old woman who takes Fosamax - 4 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.