Who have Bacterial pericarditis with Quit smoking - from FDA reports
There is no Bacterial Pericarditis reported by people with Quit Smoking yet. We study people who have Bacterial Pericarditis and Quit Smoking from FDA. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
No report is found.
Do you have Bacterial pericarditis with Quit smoking?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Bacterial pericarditis and Quit smoking
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Quit smoking can be treated by Chantix, Wellbutrin, Bupropion hydrochloride, Wellbutrin sr, Zyban (latest reports from 76,053 Quit smoking patients)
Bacterial pericarditis (inflammation of the pericardial sac surrounding the heart due to bacterial infection) has been reported by people with hepatitis c, rheumatoid arthritis, adrenal insufficiency, enterococcal bacteraemia, chest pain (latest reports from 31 Bacterial pericarditis patients).
Drugs that are associated with Bacterial pericarditisBacterial pericarditis (41 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Bacterial pericarditisBacterial pericarditis (27 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Quit smokinga b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Will you have Herpesvirus 2 with Celebrex? - now
- Will you have Herpes Simplex - Genital with Celebrex? - now
- Side effect comparison of Requip and Methadone Hydrochloride - now
- Will you have Herpes - Genital with Celebrex? - a second ago
- Will you have Hsv-2 with Celebrex? - a second ago
- Will you have Metastatic Ocular Melanoma with Nail Toxicity? - a second ago
- Will you have Sachet Poisoning with Nitroglycerin? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Night Sweats with Vitamin D Deficiency? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Stomatitis with Ramelteon? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Failure Of Implant with Clonidine? - 4 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 67 year old man who takes Pueraria Mirifica - 48 minutes ago
- Prediction of Eliquis for a 62 year old man - an hour ago
- A study for a 40 year old woman who takes Nuvaring - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 79 year old man who takes Valerian, Eliquis - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 71 year old woman who takes Primidone, Dilantin - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 10 year old boy who takes Quillivant Xr - 10 hours ago
- A study for a 71 year old woman who takes Sucralfate, Omeprazole - 11 hours ago
- A study for a 50 year old woman who takes Fluoxetine Hydrochloride, Metoprolol Tartrate, Hydrochlorothiazide, Omeprazole, Gabapentin - 11 hours ago
- Prediction of Warfarin Sodium, Prolia, Metoprolol Succinate, Lisinopril for a 72 year old woman - 12 hours ago
- A study for a 61 year old man who takes Baclofen - 12 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.