Who have Haemangioma of retina with Quit smoking - from FDA reports
There is no Haemangioma Of Retina reported by people with Quit Smoking yet. We study people who have Haemangioma Of Retina and Quit Smoking from FDA. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
No report is found.
Do you have Haemangioma of retina with Quit smoking?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Haemangioma of retina and Quit smoking
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Quit smoking can be treated by Chantix, Wellbutrin, Bupropion hydrochloride, Wellbutrin sr, Zyban (latest reports from 76,053 Quit smoking patients)
Haemangioma Of Retina
Haemangioma of retina (noncancerous, abnormally dense collections of dilated small blood vessels that may occur in eye) has been reported by people with breast cancer, multiple sclerosis, preventive health care, birth control (latest reports from 26 Haemangioma of retina patients).
Drugs that are associated with Haemangioma of retinaHaemangioma of retina (7 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Haemangioma of retinaHaemangioma of retina (7 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Quit smokinga b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Will you have Lyell'S Syndrome with Calcium Carbonate? - now
- Will you have Stevens Johnson Syndrome with Calcium Carbonate? - now
- Suboxone and Zanaflex drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Testis Infection with Flomax? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Epididymo-Orchitis with Flomax? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Orchitis with Flomax? - 2 seconds ago
- Droperidol and Fluoxetine drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Pruritus with Broken Bone? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Itchiness with Broken Bone? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Itching with Broken Bone? - 4 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 48 year old man who takes Verapamil Hcl - an hour ago
- A study for a 65 year old woman who takes Cinnamon, Ginger, Turmeric - an hour ago
- A study for a 17 year old girl who takes Melatonin, Hydroxyzine, Periactin, Lexapro, Zantac - an hour ago
- Prediction of Singulair, Loraz for a 26 year old woman - an hour ago
- A study for a 60 year old woman who takes Enbrel, Simponi Aria, Diclofenac Sodium, Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate, Omeprazole - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 67 year old woman who takes Tessalon - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 33 year old man who takes Doxy-sleep-aid - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 66 year old woman who takes Anastrozole - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 68 year old woman who takes Crestor - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 32 year old woman who takes Fosamax - 5 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.