Who have Haemangioma-thrombocytopenia syndrome with Quit smoking - from FDA reports
There is no Haemangioma-Thrombocytopenia Syndrome reported by people with Quit Smoking yet. We study people who have Haemangioma-Thrombocytopenia Syndrome and Quit Smoking from FDA. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
No report is found.
Do you have Haemangioma-thrombocytopenia syndrome with Quit smoking?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Haemangioma-thrombocytopenia syndrome and Quit smoking
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Quit smoking can be treated by Chantix, Wellbutrin, Bupropion hydrochloride, Wellbutrin sr, Zyban (latest reports from 76,053 Quit smoking patients)
Haemangioma-thrombocytopenia syndrome (vascular tumour leads to decreased platelet counts and sometimes other bleeding problems) has been reported by people with wilms tumor, metastases to bone, haemangioma (latest reports from 66 Haemangioma-thrombocytopenia syndrome patients).
Drugs that are associated with Haemangioma-thrombocytopenia syndromeHaemangioma-thrombocytopenia syndrome (9 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Haemangioma-thrombocytopenia syndromeHaemangioma-thrombocytopenia syndrome (5 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Quit smokinga b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Will you have Slow Involuntary Movements Of Large Muscle Groups with Tylenol W/ Codeine? - now
- Will you have Ectropion with Lantus? - now
- Will you have Leg And Arm Movements - Uncontrollable with Tylenol W/ Codeine? - now
- Will you have Involuntary Slow And Twisting Movements with Tylenol W/ Codeine? - now
- Will you have Tongue Biting with Stroke? - now
- Will you have Choreoathetosis with Tylenol W/ Codeine? - now
- Will you have Athetoid Movements with Tylenol W/ Codeine? - now
- Will you have Arm And Leg Movements - Uncontrollable with Tylenol W/ Codeine? - now
- Will you have Dystonia with Tylenol W/ Codeine? - now
- Effient and Bisoprolol Fumarate drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 65 year old woman who takes Trintellix, Ativan - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 41 year old woman who takes Prevacid, Progesterone - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 34 year old woman who takes Zoloft, Nexplanon - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 30 year old woman who takes Toprol-xl, Lexapro, Abilify - 5 hours ago
- Prediction of Edarbi, Omeprazole for a 57 year old man - 14 hours ago
- A study for a 24 year old woman who takes Vyvanse, Lamictal Xr - 14 hours ago
- A study for a 67 year old man who takes Ambien, Cannabis Sativa - 14 hours ago
- A study for a 23 year old man who takes Ipratropium Bromide - 14 hours ago
- A study for a 62 year old man who takes Lasix - 17 hours ago
- A study for a 46 year old man who takes Losartan Potassium, Divalproex, Mirtazapine - 17 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.