Who have Haematomyelia with Quit smoking - from FDA reports
There is no Haematomyelia reported by people with Quit Smoking yet. We study people who have Haematomyelia and Quit Smoking from FDA. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
No report is found.
Do you have Haematomyelia with Quit smoking?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Haematomyelia and Quit smoking
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Quit smoking can be treated by Chantix, Wellbutrin, Bupropion hydrochloride, Wellbutrin sr, Zyban (latest reports from 76,053 Quit smoking patients)
Haematomyelia (intramedullary spinal cord haemorrhage) has been reported by people with atrial fibrillation/flutter (latest reports from 1 Haematomyelia patients).
Drugs that are associated with HaematomyeliaHaematomyelia (1 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause HaematomyeliaHaematomyelia (5 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Quit smokinga b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Will you have Acute Myeloid Leukemia (Aml) with Carbamazepine? - now
- Will you have Vasovagal with Myxedema? - a second ago
- Will you have Syncope with Myxedema? - a second ago
- Will you have Passed Out with Myxedema? - a second ago
- Will you have Primary Amenorrhea with Cymbalta? - a second ago
- Will you have Lightheadedness - Fainting with Myxedema? - a second ago
- Will you have Fainting with Myxedema? - 2 seconds ago
- Alcohol and Ece drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Potassium Gluconate and Dobutamine Hydrochloride drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Taenia Solium with Cefuroxime? - 4 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 65 year old woman who takes Trintellix, Ativan - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 41 year old woman who takes Prevacid, Progesterone - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 34 year old woman who takes Zoloft, Nexplanon - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 30 year old woman who takes Toprol-xl, Lexapro, Abilify - 5 hours ago
- Prediction of Edarbi, Omeprazole for a 57 year old man - 14 hours ago
- A study for a 24 year old woman who takes Vyvanse, Lamictal Xr - 14 hours ago
- A study for a 67 year old man who takes Ambien, Cannabis Sativa - 14 hours ago
- A study for a 23 year old man who takes Ipratropium Bromide - 14 hours ago
- A study for a 62 year old man who takes Lasix - 17 hours ago
- A study for a 46 year old man who takes Losartan Potassium, Divalproex, Mirtazapine - 17 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.