Who have Haemobilia with Quit smoking - from FDA reports
Haemobilia is reported only by a few people with Quit smoking. We study 2 people who have Haemobilia and Quit smoking from FDA . Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
2 people who have Quit Smoking and Haemobilia are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Quit Smoking and experience Haemobilia *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Quit Smoking and experience Haemobilia *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 100 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (a progressive disease that makes it hard to breathe): 2 people, 100.00%
- Bronchospasm (spasm of bronchial smooth muscle producing narrowing of the bronchi): 2 people, 100.00%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Ventolin: 2 people, 100.00%
- Nicotine: 2 people, 100.00%
- Advair Diskus 100/50: 2 people, 100.00%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Pulmonary Haemorrhage (acute bleeding from the lung): 2 people, 100.00%
- Gastric Haemorrhage (bleeding stomach): 2 people, 100.00%
- Cardiac Failure Congestive: 2 people, 100.00%
- Pneumonia: 1 person, 50.00%
- Candidiasis (candidiasis or thrush is a fungal infection): 1 person, 50.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Haemobilia with Quit smoking?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Haemobilia and Quit smoking
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Quit smoking can be treated by Chantix, Wellbutrin, Bupropion hydrochloride, Wellbutrin sr, Zyban (latest reports from 76,053 Quit smoking patients)
Haemobilia (presence of blood in the biliary tract) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, atrial fibrillation/flutter, antiplatelet therapy, kidney transplant, hepatic neoplasm malignant (latest reports from 275 Haemobilia patients).
Drugs that are associated with HaemobiliaHaemobilia (274 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause HaemobiliaHaemobilia (259 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Quit smokinga b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Will you have Baldness - Female with Garlic? - now
- Will you have Psoriasis Aggravated with Salonpas? - a second ago
- Will you have Belching with Phentermine Hydrochloride? - a second ago
- Will you have Urination - Painful with Methotrexate Sodium? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Dysuria with Methotrexate Sodium? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Painful Urination with Methotrexate Sodium? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Macular Hole with Vivactil? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Whipworm Infection with Methyldopa? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Dermal Inclusion Cyst with Flonase? - 5 seconds ago
- Diflucan and Cabazitaxel drug interaction - 5 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 85 year old man who takes Reclast - 6 minutes ago
- A study for a 39 year old man who takes Advair Diskus 250/50 - 10 minutes ago
- A study for a 39 year old man who takes Cosentyx, Azulfidine - 23 minutes ago
- A study for a 43 year old woman who takes Synthroid - 33 minutes ago
- A study for a 16 year old girl who takes Guaifenesin And Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide, Azithromycin - an hour ago
- A study for a 53 year old woman who takes Prozac, Aldactone, Synthroid, Nexium, Lamictal, Vitamin D, Wellbutrin - an hour ago
- Prediction of Warfarin Sodium, Vitamin D3, Levothyroxine Thyroid, Calcium, Digoxin, Aspirin, Finasteride, Tamsulosin for a 89 year old man - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 62 year old man who takes Spironolactone, Losartan Potassium, Amlodipine Besylate, Rosuvastatin Calcium - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 62 year old man who takes Losartan, Spironolactone, Amlodipine; Valsartan, Rosuvastatin Calcium - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 37 year old woman who takes Methotrexate, Hydrocortisone, Fludrocortisone Acetate, Prednisone - 4 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.