Who have Haemodynamic instability with Quit smoking - from FDA reports
Haemodynamic instability is reported only by a few people with Quit smoking. We study 1 people who have Haemodynamic instability and Quit smoking from FDA . Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
1 person who has Quit Smoking and Haemodynamic Instability is studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Quit Smoking and experience Haemodynamic Instability *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Quit Smoking and experience Haemodynamic Instability *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 100 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Depression: 1 person, 100.00%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Chantix: 1 person, 100.00%
- Celexa: 1 person, 100.00%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Lymph Follicular Hypertrophy (an increase in the size of the lymph node follicles): 1 person, 100.00%
- Erythema Multiforme (a type of hypersensitivity reaction): 1 person, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Haemodynamic instability with Quit smoking?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Haemodynamic instability and Quit smoking
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Quit smoking can be treated by Chantix, Wellbutrin, Bupropion hydrochloride, Wellbutrin sr, Zyban (latest reports from 76,053 Quit smoking patients)
Haemodynamic instability (disturbances in the blood movement in our body) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, atrial fibrillation/flutter, type 2 diabetes, preventive health care, rheumatoid arthritis (latest reports from 4,481 Haemodynamic instability patients).
Drugs that are associated with Haemodynamic instabilityHaemodynamic instability (1,200 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Haemodynamic instabilityHaemodynamic instability (869 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Quit smokinga b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Will you have Rapid Heart Beat with Fluoxetine Hydrochloride? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Fast Heart Rate with Fluoxetine Hydrochloride? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Heart Rate Increased with Fluoxetine Hydrochloride? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Vocal Cord Paralysis with Certirizine Hydrochloride? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Drug Induced Lupus Erythematosus with Suprax? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Ear Congestion with Zyrtec-D 12 Hour? - 2 seconds ago
- Methotrexate and Walnut Fruit drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Haemorrhoids with Venlafaxine Hydrochloride? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have X-Ray Limb Abnormal with Vancomycin Hydrochloride? - 7 seconds ago
- Androgel and Wampocap drug interaction - 8 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 43 year old woman who takes Wellbutrin Sr, Fish Oil, Vitamin B12, Gabapentin - an hour ago
- A study for a 33 year old woman who takes Strattera - 3 hours ago
- Prediction of Prednisone for a 45 year old woman - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 30 year old woman who takes Junel 1.5/30, Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Remicade, Lexapro - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 41 year old woman who takes Digitalis, Coumadin - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 67 year old woman who takes Norvasc - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 28 year old woman who takes Propranolol Hydrochloride, Mirtazapine - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 76 year old man who takes Warfarin Sodium - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 65 year old woman who takes Nadolol, Synthroid - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 47 year old man who takes Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Duragesic-50, Xanax, Cymbalta, Provigil, Doxepin Hydrochloride, Fetzima - 8 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.