Quit smoking and Irritability - from FDA reports
Irritability is found among people with Quit smoking, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old, take medication Chantix and have High blood pressure. This review analyzes which people have Irritability with Quit smoking. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 2,292 people who have Quit smoking from FDA , and is updated regularly.
2,292 people who have Quit Smoking and Irritability are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Quit Smoking and experience Irritability *:
- female: 61.45 %
- male: 38.55 %
Age of people who have Quit Smoking and experience Irritability *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.87 %
- 20-29: 8.22 %
- 30-39: 18.41 %
- 40-49: 28.03 %
- 50-59: 29.14 %
- 60+: 15.33 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure: 206 people, 8.99%
- Depression: 173 people, 7.55%
- High Blood Cholesterol: 157 people, 6.85%
- Stress And Anxiety: 135 people, 5.89%
- Pain: 117 people, 5.10%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Chantix: 1,864 people, 81.33%
- Xanax: 128 people, 5.58%
- Klonopin: 87 people, 3.80%
- Lisinopril: 84 people, 3.66%
- Simvastatin: 83 people, 3.62%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Stress And Anxiety: 773 people, 33.73%
- Depression: 712 people, 31.06%
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 516 people, 22.51%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 468 people, 20.42%
- Anger: 440 people, 19.20%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Irritability with Quit smoking?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Irritability
- Get paid with your care experience as a Care Guide
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Quit smoking can be treated by Chantix, Wellbutrin, Bupropion hydrochloride, Wellbutrin sr, Zyban (latest reports from 70,067 Quit smoking patients)
Irritability has been reported by people with depression, pain, quit smoking, hepatitis c, stress and anxiety (latest reports from 42,310 Irritability patients).
Drugs that are associated with IrritabilityIrritability (2,113 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause IrritabilityIrritability (1,979 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Quit smokinga b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Quit Smoking and Irritability
- Support group for people who have Quit Smoking (71 members)
- Support group for people who have Irritability (67 members)
You may be interested in these posts
- My husband has been taking this 1/2 dose for only three days.. And man is he irritable.. It's like a totally different person. We have employees and clients? And i really don't want to take the chance of losing our business connections all because of some kind of medication. He was on...
- My 14 yr old just took two Aleve at 5pm today and had a complete meltdown at 8pm. He’s been somewhat “teen”terrible for a few months now but tonight he seemed so irritable and unable to rationalize. Anyone notice anything like this with teens?
- I've been on Dapsone for 5 days and have become impossible to live with. I want to jump on every flaw and comment of those I love and even myself. I'm all jumpy inside. Anyone else?
- I have been mixing moringa powder with my snuff recently and want to know its side effects
- Hi... I have tried making Moringa in hopes of enjoying some of the many benefits but each time I've used it, I find myself extremely cranky and irritable. Anyone else?
- Will you have Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura (Itp) with Xarelto?
- Will you have Pulmonary Fibrosis with Atenolol?
- Will you have Metabolic Acidosis with Lisinopril?
- Will you have Weight Loss with Tecfidera?
- Will you have Chest Pain with Sotalol Hydrochloride?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Xarelto and have Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura (Itp)?
- Support group for people who take Atenolol and have Pulmonary Fibrosis?
- Support group for people who take Lisinopril and have Metabolic Acidosis?
- Support group for people who take Tecfidera and have Weight Loss?
- Support group for people who take Sotalol Hydrochloride and have Chest Pain?
- What to expect when you take Xarelto and have Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura (Itp)?
- What to expect when you take Atenolol and have Pulmonary Fibrosis?
- What to expect when you take Lisinopril and have Metabolic Acidosis?
- What to expect when you take Tecfidera and have Weight Loss?
- What to expect when you take Sotalol Hydrochloride and have Chest Pain?
- A study for a 45 year old woman who takes Vicodin, Neurontin
- A study for a 80 year old woman who takes Esbriet, Pantoprazole Sodium, Lysteda, Macrodantin, Aspirin
- A study for a 52 year old woman who takes Lipitor, Metoprolol Succinate, Levothyroxine Sodium, Metformin, Lisinopril
- A study for a 79 year old woman who takes Minoxidil, Furosemide
- A study for a 85 year old woman who takes Ticlopidine Hydrochloride
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.