Quit smoking and Labor pain - from FDA reports
Labor pain is reported only by a few people with Quit smoking. We study 1 people who have Labor pain and Quit smoking from FDA . Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
1 person who has Quit Smoking and Labor Pain is studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Quit Smoking and experience Labor Pain *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Drug Detoxification: 1 person, 100.00%
- Depression: 1 person, 100.00%
- Birth Control: 1 person, 100.00%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Subutex: 1 person, 100.00%
- Nicotine: 1 person, 100.00%
- Lexapro: 1 person, 100.00%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Thirst: 1 person, 100.00%
- Premature Delivery: 1 person, 100.00%
- Panic Disorder: 1 person, 100.00%
- Hot Flush (sudden feelings of heat): 1 person, 100.00%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 1 person, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Labor pain with Quit smoking?
You are not alone:
Quit smoking can be treated by Chantix, Wellbutrin, Bupropion hydrochloride, Wellbutrin sr, Zyban (latest reports from 75,317 Quit smoking patients)
Labor pain has been reported by people with acromegaly, pain, depression, multiple sclerosis, birth control (latest reports from 283 Labor pain patients).
Drugs that are associated with Labor painLabor pain (71 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Labor painLabor pain (82 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Quit smokinga b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Will you have Pain In Extremity with Eliquis? - now
- Talc and Zioptan drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Hemangioma with Prolia? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Hepatic Lesion with Bactrim Ds? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Gilbert'S Syndrome with Codeine Sulfate? - 6 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 57 year old woman who takes Doxylamine Succinate - 3 minutes ago
- A study for a 62 year old woman who takes Folate, Losartan, Rosuvastatin Calcium, Omeprazole, Vitamin D, Melatonin, Citalopram Hydrobromide, Aspirin - 7 minutes ago
- A study for a 59 year old man who takes Amlodipine Besylate, Flexeril - 16 minutes ago
- A study for a 50 year old woman who takes Isoniazid, Clonazepam, Celexa, Calcium Citrate, Lamictal, Vitamin D, Wellbutrin - 24 minutes ago
- A study for a 76 year old man who takes Eliquis, Lopressor, Nexium 24hr, Symbicort, Cardura, Fluticasone Propionate - 33 minutes ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.