Quit smoking and Labour complication - from FDA reports
Labour complication is reported only by a few people with Quit smoking. We study 1 people who have Labour complication and Quit smoking from FDA . Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
1 person who has Quit Smoking and Labour Complication is studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Drug Dependence: 1 person, 100.00%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Oxycodone: 1 person, 100.00%
- Nicotine: 1 person, 100.00%
- Morphine: 1 person, 100.00%
- Buprenorphine Hydrochloride: 1 person, 100.00%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Bacterial Toxaemia (blood contains bacterial toxins): 1 person, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Labour complication with Quit smoking?
You are not alone:
Quit smoking can be treated by Chantix, Wellbutrin, Bupropion hydrochloride, Wellbutrin sr, Zyban (latest reports from 75,317 Quit smoking patients)
Labour complication has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, birth control, psoriasis, depression (latest reports from 221 Labour complication patients).
Drugs that are associated with Labour complicationLabour complication (143 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Labour complicationLabour complication (120 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Quit smokinga b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Will you have Loss Of Hair with Cellulitis? - a second ago
- Will you have Hair Thinning with Cellulitis? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Hairloss with Cellulitis? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Baldness with Cellulitis? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Alopecia with Cellulitis? - 2 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 58 year old woman who takes Synthroid, Aspirin - 14 minutes ago
- A study for a 58 year old man who takes Ramipril, Kava - 15 minutes ago
- A study for a 65 year old woman who takes Telmisartan, Prilosec, Synthroid, Calcium, Mobic, Neurontin - 49 minutes ago
- A study for a 40 year old woman who takes Plaquenil - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 66 year old woman who takes Losartan Potassium - 4 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.