Quit smoking and Labour pain - from FDA reports
Labour pain is reported only by a few people with Quit smoking. We study 1 people who have Labour pain and Quit smoking from FDA . Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
1 person who has Quit Smoking and Labour Pain is studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Drug Detoxification: 1 person, 100.00%
- Depression: 1 person, 100.00%
- Birth Control: 1 person, 100.00%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Subutex: 1 person, 100.00%
- Nicotine: 1 person, 100.00%
- Lexapro: 1 person, 100.00%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Thirst: 1 person, 100.00%
- Premature Delivery: 1 person, 100.00%
- Panic Disorder: 1 person, 100.00%
- Hot Flush (sudden feelings of heat): 1 person, 100.00%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 1 person, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Labour pain with Quit smoking?
You are not alone:
Quit smoking can be treated by Chantix, Wellbutrin, Bupropion hydrochloride, Wellbutrin sr, Zyban (latest reports from 75,317 Quit smoking patients)
Labour pain has been reported by people with acromegaly, pain, depression, multiple sclerosis, birth control (latest reports from 283 Labour pain patients).
Drugs that are associated with Labour painLabour pain (79 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Labour painLabour pain (87 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Quit smokinga b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Will you have Abnormal Product Of Conception with Ocrevus? - now
- Methylprednisolone and Quercus Pedunculata drug interaction - a second ago
- Ritalin and Fluothane drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Tooth Pain And Heart Attacks with Zioptan? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Kidney Infection with Augmentin? - 3 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 42 year old man who takes Lexapro - 17 minutes ago
- A study for a 38 year old man who takes Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride, Fluticasone Propionate, Gabapentin - 39 minutes ago
- A study for a 51 year old man who takes Tenormin - 59 minutes ago
- A study for a 73 year old man who takes Flomax - an hour ago
- A study for a 32 year old man who takes Lexapro - 2 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.