Quit smoking and Lack of menses - from FDA reports
There is no Lack Of Menses reported by people with Quit Smoking yet. We study people who have Lack Of Menses and Quit Smoking from FDA. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
No report is found.
Do you have Lack of menses with Quit smoking?
You are not alone:
Quit smoking can be treated by Chantix, Wellbutrin, Bupropion hydrochloride, Wellbutrin sr, Zyban (latest reports from 75,317 Quit smoking patients)
Lack Of Menses
Lack of menses has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, depression, heavy or prolong menstrual bleeding, stress and anxiety, hypothyroidism (latest reports from 371 Lack of menses patients).
Drugs that are associated with Lack of mensesLack of menses (172 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Lack of mensesLack of menses (161 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Quit smokinga b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- What to expect when you take Meloxicam and Mirena - a second ago
- Will you have Diabetic Glaucoma with Levothyroxine Sodium? - 2 seconds ago
- What to expect when you take Clopidogrel and Garcinia Cambogia - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Abdominal Obesity with Lupron Depot? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Taste - Impaired with Magnesia? - 3 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- Prediction of Viagra for a 44 year old man - 26 minutes ago
- A study for a 33 year old woman who takes Prozac, Zyprexa, Provigil, Abilify - 43 minutes ago
- Drug comparison of Lisinopril, Contrave for a 47 year old woman - 44 minutes ago
- A study for a 50 year old woman who takes Isoniazid - 47 minutes ago
- Prediction of Mesalamine for a 21 year old woman - 53 minutes ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.