Who have Lack of regular bowel movements with Quit smoking - from FDA reports
Lack of regular bowel movements is found among people with Quit smoking, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old, take medication Chantix and have High blood pressure. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1,969 people who have Quit smoking from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
1,969 people who have Quit Smoking and Lack Of Regular Bowel Movements are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Quit Smoking and experience Lack Of Regular Bowel Movements *:
- female: 72.84 %
- male: 27.16 %
Age of people who have Quit Smoking and experience Lack Of Regular Bowel Movements *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.27 %
- 20-29: 3.61 %
- 30-39: 9.13 %
- 40-49: 22.9 %
- 50-59: 32.38 %
- 60+: 31.7 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure: 141 people, 7.16%
- High Blood Cholesterol: 129 people, 6.55%
- Depression: 100 people, 5.08%
- Stress And Anxiety: 83 people, 4.22%
- Pain: 73 people, 3.71%
- Sleep Disorder: 51 people, 2.59%
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 47 people, 2.39%
- Asthma: 46 people, 2.34%
- Diabetes: 45 people, 2.29%
- Arthritis (form of joint disorder that involves inflammation of one or more joints): 38 people, 1.93%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Chantix: 1,749 people, 88.83%
- Acetylsalicylic Acid: 115 people, 5.84%
- Lisinopril: 103 people, 5.23%
- Lipitor: 93 people, 4.72%
- Synthroid: 91 people, 4.62%
- Vitamins: 89 people, 4.52%
- Xanax: 82 people, 4.16%
- Nexium: 76 people, 3.86%
- Advair Diskus 100/50: 72 people, 3.66%
- Clonazepam: 67 people, 3.40%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 818 people, 41.54%
- Abnormal Dreams: 470 people, 23.87%
- Flatulence (flatus expelled through the anus): 427 people, 21.69%
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 415 people, 21.08%
- Stress And Anxiety: 288 people, 14.63%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 267 people, 13.56%
- Nausea And Vomiting: 257 people, 13.05%
- Depression: 236 people, 11.99%
- Headache (pain in head): 234 people, 11.88%
- Weight Increased: 225 people, 11.43%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Lack of regular bowel movements with Quit smoking?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Lack of regular bowel movements and Quit smoking
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Quit smoking can be treated by Chantix, Wellbutrin, Bupropion hydrochloride, Wellbutrin sr, Zyban (latest reports from 76,053 Quit smoking patients)
Lack Of Regular Bowel Movements
Lack of regular bowel movements has been reported by people with high blood pressure, pain, osteoporosis, multiple myeloma, multiple sclerosis (latest reports from 187,961 Lack of regular bowel movements patients).
Drugs that are associated with Lack of regular bowel movementsLack of regular bowel movements (3,627 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Lack of regular bowel movementsLack of regular bowel movements (3,655 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Quit smokinga b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Luffa Cylindrical and Hydroxyacetic Acid drug interaction - a second ago
- What to expect when you take Gabapentin and have Baking Soda Overdose? - a second ago
- Marijuana and Pimpinella Leaf drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Claritin-D and Walewort drug interactions for boys aged 2-9 - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Gastroptosis with Blood Uric Acid Decreased? - 3 seconds ago
- Viagra and Kaffree Tea drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Atrioventricular Block First Degree with Acular? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Myocardial Infarction with Banan? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Hair Loss with Fluocinolone Acetonide? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Mi with Banan? - 5 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 45 year old man who takes Celexa - 4 minutes ago
- A study for a 61 year old woman who takes Prolia, Levothroid - 42 minutes ago
- A study for a 67 year old man who takes Pueraria Mirifica - 2 hours ago
- Prediction of Eliquis for a 62 year old man - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 40 year old woman who takes Nuvaring - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 79 year old man who takes Valerian, Eliquis - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 71 year old woman who takes Primidone, Dilantin - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 10 year old boy who takes Quillivant Xr - 11 hours ago
- A study for a 71 year old woman who takes Sucralfate, Omeprazole - 12 hours ago
- A study for a 50 year old woman who takes Fluoxetine Hydrochloride, Metoprolol Tartrate, Hydrochlorothiazide, Omeprazole, Gabapentin - 13 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.