Who have Vaginal cyst with Quit smoking - from FDA reports
Vaginal cyst is found among people with Quit smoking, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old, take medication Diazepam and have Depression. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 6 people who have Quit smoking from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
6 people who have Quit Smoking and Vaginal Cyst are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Quit Smoking and experience Vaginal Cyst *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Quit Smoking and experience Vaginal Cyst *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 100 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Depression: 2 people, 33.33%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Diazepam: 5 people, 83.33%
- Fluoxetine: 2 people, 33.33%
- Clonazepam: 2 people, 33.33%
- Chantix: 1 person, 16.67%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Rash Macular (small, flat red spots): 5 people, 83.33%
- Presyncope: 5 people, 83.33%
- Liver Disorder (liver diseases): 5 people, 83.33%
- Vision - Night Blindness: 2 people, 33.33%
- Weakness: 1 person, 16.67%
- Haematemesis (vomiting of blood): 1 person, 16.67%
- Abnormal Dreams: 1 person, 16.67%
- Appetite - Decreased (decreased appetite occurs when you have a reduced desire to eat): 1 person, 16.67%
- Blindness Transient (sudden loss of vision): 1 person, 16.67%
- Breast Cyst: 1 person, 16.67%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Vaginal cyst with Quit smoking?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Vaginal cyst and Quit smoking
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Quit smoking can be treated by Chantix, Wellbutrin, Bupropion hydrochloride, Wellbutrin sr, Zyban (latest reports from 76,053 Quit smoking patients)
Vaginal cyst has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, birth control, crohn's disease, osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis (latest reports from 247 Vaginal cyst patients).
Drugs that are associated with Vaginal cystVaginal cyst (289 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Vaginal cystVaginal cyst (156 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Quit smokinga b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Will you have German Measles with Chantix? - now
- Will you have Three Day Measles with Chantix? - now
- Will you have Cardiolipin Antibody Positive with Ryzolt? - now
- Tequin and Ziac drug interaction - now
- Men aged 50-59 who have Ear Pain with Tramadol - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Radiation Oesophagitis with Pentasa? - 7 seconds ago
- Will you have Heart Palpitations with Proair Respiclick? - 7 seconds ago
- Will you have Palpitations Aggravated with Proair Respiclick? - 7 seconds ago
- Will you have Irregular Heartbeat with Proair Respiclick? - 7 seconds ago
- Will you have Heart Racing with Proair Respiclick? - 7 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 67 year old man who takes Pueraria Mirifica - 38 minutes ago
- Prediction of Eliquis for a 62 year old man - an hour ago
- A study for a 40 year old woman who takes Nuvaring - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 79 year old man who takes Valerian, Eliquis - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 71 year old woman who takes Primidone, Dilantin - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 10 year old boy who takes Quillivant Xr - 10 hours ago
- A study for a 71 year old woman who takes Sucralfate, Omeprazole - 10 hours ago
- A study for a 50 year old woman who takes Fluoxetine Hydrochloride, Metoprolol Tartrate, Hydrochlorothiazide, Omeprazole, Gabapentin - 11 hours ago
- Prediction of Warfarin Sodium, Prolia, Metoprolol Succinate, Lisinopril for a 72 year old woman - 12 hours ago
- A study for a 61 year old man who takes Baclofen - 12 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.