Who have Vaginal discharge with Quit smoking - from FDA reports
Vaginal discharge is found among people with Quit smoking, especially for people who are female, 40-49 old, take medication Varenicline tartrate and have Emphysema. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 17 people who have Quit smoking from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
17 people who have Quit Smoking and Vaginal Discharge are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Quit Smoking and experience Vaginal Discharge *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Quit Smoking and experience Vaginal Discharge *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 15.38 %
- 30-39: 30.77 %
- 40-49: 46.15 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 7.69 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Muscle Aches (muscle pain): 4 people, 23.53%
- Emphysema (chronic respiratory disease - over inflation of the air sacs (alveoli) in the lungs): 4 people, 23.53%
- Lung Infection: 3 people, 17.65%
- High Blood Pressure: 2 people, 11.76%
- Diabetes: 2 people, 11.76%
- Cardiac Disorder: 2 people, 11.76%
- Depression: 1 person, 5.88%
- Asthma: 1 person, 5.88%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Varenicline Tartrate: 6 people, 35.29%
- Chantix: 5 people, 29.41%
- Atenolol: 3 people, 17.65%
- Simvastatin: 2 people, 11.76%
- Lisinopril: 2 people, 11.76%
- Glyburide: 2 people, 11.76%
- Gemfibrozil: 2 people, 11.76%
- Pulmicort: 1 person, 5.88%
- Norvasc: 1 person, 5.88%
- Nicotrol: 1 person, 5.88%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Diarrhea: 10 people, 58.82%
- Headache (pain in head): 10 people, 58.82%
- Abdominal Pain: 8 people, 47.06%
- Pain In Extremity: 7 people, 41.18%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 7 people, 41.18%
- Dizziness: 6 people, 35.29%
- Abnormal Dreams: 6 people, 35.29%
- Abdominal Pain Upper: 5 people, 29.41%
- Influenza Like Illness: 5 people, 29.41%
- Breathing Difficulty: 5 people, 29.41%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Vaginal discharge with Quit smoking?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Vaginal discharge and Quit smoking
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Quit smoking can be treated by Chantix, Wellbutrin, Bupropion hydrochloride, Wellbutrin sr, Zyban (latest reports from 76,053 Quit smoking patients)
Vaginal discharge has been reported by people with birth control, rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, high blood pressure (latest reports from 8,972 Vaginal discharge patients).
Drugs that are associated with Vaginal dischargeVaginal discharge (1,236 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Vaginal dischargeVaginal discharge (891 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Quit smokinga b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Reclast and Kalmegh drug interaction - now
- Will you have Rash Macular with Dilaudid? - now
- Will you have Rectal Discharge with Exemestane? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Vision Blurred with Quinapril Hydrochloride? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Polyomavirus-Associated Nephropathy with Ondansetron? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Occupational Bronchitis with Methazolamide? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Ear Emergencies with Voriconazole? - 5 seconds ago
- Women aged 30-39 who have Pancytopenia with Temozolomide - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Electrocardiogram Poor R-Wave Progression with Erbitux? - 8 seconds ago
- What to expect when you take Triderm and have Insect Bites And Stings? - 9 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 63 year old man who takes Protonix, Singulair, Robaxin, Dymista, Tramadol, Dicyclomine Hydrochloride, Vitamin D3, Meloxicam, Tylenol, Mucinex, Loratadine - 15 minutes ago
- Drug comparison of Armour Thyroid, Zyrtec Allergy, Hydrolyzed Collagen for a 81 year old woman - 18 minutes ago
- A study for a 68 year old man who takes Amlodipine, Metformin, Ramipril - an hour ago
- A study for a 28 year old man who takes Saw Palmetto - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 55 year old man who takes Clonidine, L-methylfolate, Zyrtec, Xarelto, Prilosec, Dilaudid, Percocet, Metoprolol Tartrate, Simvastatin - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 55 year old man who takes Xarelto, L-methylfolate - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 66 year old woman who takes Humira, Candex, Plaquenil - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 35 year old man who takes Xolair - 9 hours ago
- Prediction of Requip, Tramadol for a 56 year old man - 10 hours ago
- A study for a 64 year old man who takes Plavix, Lipitor, Aspirin - 11 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.