Who have Vaginal fistula with Quit smoking - from FDA reports
There is no Vaginal Fistula reported by people with Quit Smoking yet. We study people who have Vaginal Fistula and Quit Smoking from FDA. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
No report is found.
Do you have Vaginal fistula with Quit smoking?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Vaginal fistula and Quit smoking
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Quit smoking can be treated by Chantix, Wellbutrin, Bupropion hydrochloride, Wellbutrin sr, Zyban (latest reports from 76,053 Quit smoking patients)
Vaginal fistula (fistula or abnormal connection between the rectum and the vagina) has been reported by people with crohn's disease, rheumatoid arthritis, depression, stress and anxiety, cervix carcinoma (latest reports from 274 Vaginal fistula patients).
Drugs that are associated with Vaginal fistulaVaginal fistula (293 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Vaginal fistulaVaginal fistula (195 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Quit smokinga b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Will you have Hyperlipoproteinemia with Fluorescite? - now
- Will you have Hyperlipidemia with Fluorescite? - now
- Will you have Hypercholesterolemia with Fluorescite? - now
- Will you have Hypercholesterolaemia with Fluorescite? - now
- Will you have High Cholesterol with Fluorescite? - now
- Will you have High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides with Fluorescite? - now
- What to expect when you take Cozaar and Dyazide - now
- Will you have Dyslipidemia with Fluorescite? - a second ago
- Will you have Decompression Sickness with Vercyte? - a second ago
- Will you have Blood Triglycerides Abnormal with Fluorescite? - a second ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 56 year old woman who takes Avapro, Clarithromycin, Dexamethasone - 22 minutes ago
- A study for a 52 year old woman who takes Plavix, Lipitor, Clonazepam - 35 minutes ago
- A study for a 42 year old man who takes Viagra, Vyvanse - 42 minutes ago
- A study for a 34 year old man who takes Depakote - an hour ago
- A study for a 65 year old man who takes Prednisolone - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 70 year old man who takes Plaquenil - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 40 year old woman who takes Zoloft, Ativan, Topamax - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 34 year old man who takes Omega-3 Oil - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 40 year old woman who takes Adderall - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 46 year old man who takes Xopenex, Singulair - 7 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.