Will you have Vaginal hysterectomy with Quit smoking - from FDA reports
Vaginal hysterectomy is found among people with Quit smoking, especially for people who are female, 30-39 old, take medication Chantix and have High blood pressure. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 45 people who have Quit smoking from FDA, and is updated regularly.
eHealthMe is a health data analysis company based in Mountain View, California. eHealthMe monitors and analyzes the outcomes of drugs and supplements that are currently on the market. The results are readily available to health care professionals and consumers.
eHealthMe has released original studies on market drugs and worked with leading universities and institutions such as IBM, London Health Science Centre, Mayo Clinic, Northwestern University and VA. eHealthMe studies have now been referenced in over 500 peer-reviewed medical publications.
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference.
The information that eHealthMe collects includes:
- Side effects (including severity and how people recover from them)
- Associated conditions or symptoms
- Drug effectiveness
- Demographic data regarding drug use
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Vaginal hysterectomy and Quit smoking, and their synonyms.
What is Quit smoking?
Quit smoking can be treated by Bupropion hydrochloride, Chantix, Nicoderm cq, Nicorette, Nicotine (latest reports from 76,053 Quit smoking patients)
What is Vaginal hysterectomy?
Vaginal hysterectomy has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis, osteopenia, high blood pressure (latest reports from 8,078 Vaginal hysterectomy patients).
How to use the study?
Patients can bring a copy of the report to their healthcare provider to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood. It is recommended that patients use the information presented as a part of a broader decision-making process.
45 people who have Quit Smoking and Vaginal Hysterectomy are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Quit Smoking and experience Vaginal Hysterectomy *:
- female: 97.73 %
- male: 2.27 %
Age of people who have Quit Smoking and experience Vaginal Hysterectomy *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 48.28 %
- 40-49: 24.14 %
- 50-59: 6.9 %
- 60+: 20.69 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure: 7 people, 15.56%
- Thyroid Diseases: 6 people, 13.33%
- Breathing Difficulty: 5 people, 11.11%
- Neuralgia (pain in one or more nerves): 2 people, 4.44%
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 2 people, 4.44%
- Headache (pain in head): 2 people, 4.44%
- Birth Control: 2 people, 4.44%
- Restless Leg Syndrome (a powerful urge to move your legs): 1 person, 2.22%
- Osteoporosis (bones weak and more likely to break): 1 person, 2.22%
- Osteopenia (a condition where bone mineral density is lower than normal): 1 person, 2.22%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Chantix: 26 people, 57.78%
- Varenicline Tartrate: 10 people, 22.22%
- Norvasc: 7 people, 15.56%
- Albuterol: 6 people, 13.33%
- Nicotrol: 6 people, 13.33%
- Gabapentin: 4 people, 8.89%
- Lortab: 3 people, 6.67%
- Motrin: 3 people, 6.67%
- Nexium: 3 people, 6.67%
- Lotrel: 3 people, 6.67%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 13 people, 28.89%
- High Blood Cholesterol: 11 people, 24.44%
- Liver Function Test Abnormal: 11 people, 24.44%
- Head Injury: 10 people, 22.22%
- Epilepsy (common and diverse set of chronic neurological disorders characterized by seizures): 10 people, 22.22%
- Memory Loss: 10 people, 22.22%
- Mental Disorder (a psychological term for a mental or behavioural pattern or anomaly that causes distress or disability): 10 people, 22.22%
- Convulsion (muscles contract and relax rapidly and repeatedly, resulting in an uncontrolled shaking of the body): 9 people, 20.00%
- Suicidal Ideation: 8 people, 17.78%
- Feeling Abnormal: 8 people, 17.78%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Vaginal hysterectomy with Quit smoking?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Vaginal hysterectomy and Quit smoking
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Drugs that are associated with Vaginal hysterectomyVaginal hysterectomy (1,255 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Vaginal hysterectomyVaginal hysterectomy (897 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Quit smokinga b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Will you have T-Cell Prolymphocytic Leukaemia with Leflunomide? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Calciphylaxis with Flagyl? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Panic Disorder with Prolia? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Panic Attacks with Prolia? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Panic Attack with Prolia? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Respiratory Acidosis with Oncovin? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Ventilatory Failure with Oncovin? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Acidosis - Respiratory with Oncovin? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Respiratory Failure with Oncovin? - 4 seconds ago
- Colace and Lactobacillus Gasseri drug interaction - 6 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 77 year old man who takes Amlodipine, Xarelto, Metoprolol Succinate - 11 minutes ago
- A study for a 48 year old woman who takes Levothyroxine Thyroid - an hour ago
- A study for a 62 year old woman who takes Losartan, Celexa, Synthroid - an hour ago
- A study for a 39 year old woman who takes Klonopin, Wellbutrin Xl - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 16 year old boy who takes Adderall, Pentasa - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 50 year old man who takes Turmeric, Pantoprazole Sodium, Pristiq - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 50 year old man who takes Pantoprazole - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 67 year old woman who takes Clonidine, Coreg, Doxazosin Mesylate - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 75 year old man who takes Flecainide Acetate, Lisinopril - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 69 year old man who takes Atorvastatin Calcium, Aspirin - 3 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.