Ra and Cardiac flutter
Cardiac flutter is found among people with Ra, especially for people who are female, 60+ old.
The study analyzes which people have Cardiac flutter with Ra. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 231 people who have Ra from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
231 people who have Ra and Cardiac Flutter are studied.
What is Ra?
Ra (rheumatoid arthritis) is found to be associated with 2,750 drugs and 1,971 conditions by eHealthMe.
What is Cardiac flutter?
Cardiac flutter (abnormal heart rhythm) is found to be associated with 1,178 drugs and 643 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Cardiac flutter in Ra reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Ra and experienced Cardiac flutter *:
Age of people who have Ra and experienced Cardiac flutter *:
Common co-existing conditions for these people *:
Common drugs taken by these people *:
Common symptoms for these people *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take medications and have Cardiac flutter?Check whether Cardiac flutter is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Treatments, associated drugs and conditions:
COVID vaccines that are related to Cardiac flutter:
- Cardiac flutter in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Cardiac flutter in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Cardiac flutter in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Cardiac flutter:
All the drugs that are associated with Cardiac flutter:
- Cardiac flutter (1,178 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Cardiac flutter:
All the conditions that are associated with Cardiac flutter:
- Cardiac flutter (643 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Cardiac flutter and Ra, and their synonyms.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Starlix and Intervertebral Disc Degeneration - a second ago
- Estradiol and Fungal Infection - 3 seconds ago
- Vitamin B and Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen drug interaction - 5 seconds ago
- Buprenex and Zithromax drug interaction - 6 seconds ago
- Diprivan and Visual Impairment - 8 seconds ago
- Omnaris and Sensory Disturbance - 10 seconds ago
- Fatigue and drugs of ingredients of nitrofurantoin; nitrofurantoin, macrocrystalline - 20 seconds ago
- Trimox and Cholecystitis - 22 seconds ago
- Fluoxetine and Bone Callus Excessive - 23 seconds ago
- Lamotrigine and Bronchial Disorder - 24 seconds ago