Ra and Corneal disorder
Corneal disorder is found among people with Ra, especially for people who are female, 60+ old.
The study analyzes which people have Corneal disorder with Ra. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 168 people who have Ra from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
168 people who have Ra and Corneal Disorder are studied.
What is Ra?
Ra (rheumatoid arthritis) is found to be associated with 2,771 drugs and 1,985 conditions by eHealthMe.
What is Corneal disorder?
Corneal disorder is found to be associated with 678 drugs and 411 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Corneal disorder in Ra reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Ra and experienced Corneal disorder *:
Age of people who have Ra and experienced Corneal disorder *:
Common co-existing conditions for these people *:
Common drugs taken by these people *:
Common symptoms for these people *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take medications and have Corneal disorder?Check whether Corneal disorder is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Treatments, associated drugs and conditions:
COVID vaccines that are related to Corneal disorder:
- Corneal disorder in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Corneal disorder in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Corneal disorder in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
All the drugs that are associated with Corneal disorder:
- Corneal disorder (678 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Corneal disorder:
- Closed angle glaucoma: 122 reports
- Glaucoma: 122 reports
- Ra: 168 reports
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 168 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Corneal disorder:
- Corneal disorder (411 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Corneal disorder and Ra, and their synonyms.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Alendronate Sodium and Dysfunctional Uterine Bleeding (Dub) - 4 seconds ago
- Losartan Potassium and Tri-Sprintec drug interaction - 25 seconds ago
- Osteoarthritis and Neuroma - 33 seconds ago
- Warfarin Sodium and Post-Menopausal Bleeding - 45 seconds ago
- Cannabis and Movement - Uncoordinated - 51 seconds ago
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Aggravated and Biliary Cyst - 53 seconds ago
- Toradol and Polymyalgia Rheumatica - 57 seconds ago
- Zantac and Tygacil drug interaction - 58 seconds ago
- Actos and Procedural Site Reaction - a minute ago
- Gabapentin and Evekeo drug interaction - a minute ago