Ra and Ltbi
Ltbi is found among people with Ra, especially for people who are female, 60+ old.
The study analyzes which people have Ltbi with Ra. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 421 people who have Ra from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
421 people who have Ra and Ltbi are studied.
What is Ra?
Ra (rheumatoid arthritis) is found to be associated with 2,771 drugs and 1,985 conditions by eHealthMe.
What is Ltbi?
Ltbi is found to be associated with 570 drugs and 333 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Ltbi in Ra reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Ra and experienced Ltbi *:
Age of people who have Ra and experienced Ltbi *:
Common co-existing conditions for these people *:
Common drugs taken by these people *:
Common symptoms for these people *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take medications and have Ltbi?Check whether Ltbi is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Treatments, associated drugs and conditions:
COVID vaccines that are related to Ltbi:
- Ltbi in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Ltbi in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Ltbi in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Ltbi:
- Enbrel: 258 reports
- Humira: 246 reports
- Methotrexate: 401 reports
- Prednisone: 207 reports
- Remicade: 105 reports
- Stelara: 176 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Ltbi:
- Ltbi (570 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Ltbi:
- Ankylosing spondylitis: 102 reports
- Arthritis - rheumatoid: 421 reports
- Psoriasis: 382 reports
- Psoriasis aggravated: 382 reports
- Psoriatic arthropathy aggravated: 125 reports
- Ra: 421 reports
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 381 reports
- Spondylarthropathy: 102 reports
- Spondylitis: 102 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Ltbi:
- Ltbi (333 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Ltbi and Ra, and their synonyms.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Carpine and Nasal Congestion - 13 seconds ago
- Lithium Citrate vs. Lyrica - 13 seconds ago
- Otezla and Cabergoline drug interaction - 14 seconds ago
- Zyrtec and Scab - 45 seconds ago
- Cytarabine and Blood Albumin Decreased - 52 seconds ago
- Pepcid and Therapeutic Response Unexpected - a minute ago
- Lymecycline and Spiriva drug interaction - a minute ago
- How effective is Ranexa for Coronary Heart Disease? - a minute ago
- Atacand and General Physical Health Deterioration - a minute ago
- Fever and Gastrointestinal Inflammation - a minute ago