Who have Calculus with Radiation exposure - from FDA reports
There is no Calculus reported by people with Radiation Exposure yet. We study people who have Calculus and Radiation Exposure from FDA. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
No report is found.
Do you have Calculus with Radiation exposure?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Calculus and Radiation exposure
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Radiation exposure (latest reports from 45 Radiation exposure patients)
Calculus (stone) has been reported by people with bronchitis (latest reports from 5 Calculus patients).
Drugs that are associated with CalculusCalculus (1 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause CalculusCalculus (3 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Radiation exposurea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Will you have Premature Thelarche with Levothyroxine Sodium? - now
- Will you have Radiation Oesophagitis with Vicodin? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have High Blood Pressure with Rifadin? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Hypertension with Rifadin? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Htn with Rifadin? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Hbp with Rifadin? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Blood Pressure - High with Rifadin? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Blood Pressure Increased with Rifadin? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Hypoaesthesia with Coq-10? - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Decreased Activity with Mircera? - 7 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 41 year old woman who takes Maxalt, Vitamin D3, Zyrtec, Magnesia, Inderal, Cymbalta, Flonase, Zonegran, Calcium, Phenergan, Zinc Sulfate, Buspar - 3 minutes ago
- A study for a 43 year old woman who takes Wellbutrin Sr, Fish Oil, Vitamin B12, Gabapentin - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 33 year old woman who takes Strattera - 3 hours ago
- Prediction of Prednisone for a 45 year old woman - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 30 year old woman who takes Junel 1.5/30, Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Remicade, Lexapro - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 41 year old woman who takes Digitalis, Coumadin - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 67 year old woman who takes Norvasc - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 28 year old woman who takes Propranolol Hydrochloride, Mirtazapine - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 76 year old man who takes Warfarin Sodium - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 65 year old woman who takes Nadolol, Synthroid - 9 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.