Who have Campho-phenique overdose with Radiation exposure - from FDA reports
There is no Campho-Phenique Overdose reported by people with Radiation Exposure yet. We study people who have Campho-Phenique Overdose and Radiation Exposure from FDA. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
No report is found.
Do you have Campho-phenique overdose with Radiation exposure?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Campho-phenique overdose and Radiation exposure
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Radiation exposure (latest reports from 45 Radiation exposure patients)
No further information found.
Drugs that are associated with Campho-phenique overdoseCampho-phenique overdose
Other conditions that could cause Campho-phenique overdoseCampho-phenique overdose
Browse all symptoms of Radiation exposurea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Will you have Psvt with Djd? - now
- Will you have Paroxysmal Supraventricular Tachycardia (Psvt) with Djd? - now
- Will you have Vulvovaginal Dryness with Fml? - now
- Will you have Supraventricular Tachycardia with Djd? - now
- Will you have Hyposmia with Amoxicillin? - now
- Will you have Genitalia External Painful with Enbrel? - 2 seconds ago
- Movicol and Aldactone drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Foreign Body Trauma with Midol? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Abdominal Rigidity with Durezol? - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Otitis with Haloperidol? - 7 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 48 year old man who takes Verapamil Hcl - an hour ago
- A study for a 65 year old woman who takes Cinnamon, Ginger, Turmeric - an hour ago
- A study for a 17 year old girl who takes Melatonin, Hydroxyzine, Periactin, Lexapro, Zantac - an hour ago
- Prediction of Singulair, Loraz for a 26 year old woman - an hour ago
- A study for a 60 year old woman who takes Enbrel, Simponi Aria, Diclofenac Sodium, Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate, Omeprazole - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 67 year old woman who takes Tessalon - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 33 year old man who takes Doxy-sleep-aid - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 66 year old woman who takes Anastrozole - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 68 year old woman who takes Crestor - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 32 year old woman who takes Fosamax - 5 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.