Radiation exposure and Gout - from FDA reports
Gout is reported only by a few people with Radiation exposure. We study 2 people who have Gout and Radiation exposure from FDA . Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Dec, 11, 2017
2 people who have Radiation Exposure and Gout are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Radiation Exposure and experience Gout *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Radiation Exposure and experience Gout *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Zocor (2 people, 100.00%)
- Vioxx (2 people, 100.00%)
- Tenormin (2 people, 100.00%)
- Percocet (2 people, 100.00%)
- Dyazide (2 people, 100.00%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Stroke (2 people, 100.00%)
- Indigestion (2 people, 100.00%)
- Diabetes (2 people, 100.00%)
- Aortic Aneurysm (2 people, 100.00%)
- Drug Hypersensitivity (1 person, 50.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Gout and Radiation exposure?
- Check symptoms - is your gout caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeGout and Radiation exposure from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Radiation exposure (latest reports from 45 Radiation exposure patients)
Gout (uric acid crystals building up in the body) has been reported by people with gout, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis (latest reports from 25,564 Gout patients).
Browse all symptoms of Radiation exposurea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause GoutGout
Other conditions that could case GoutGout
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
I have been taking Humira for three years. I am now experiencing gout and tendinitis. I do not eat any of the foods that normally cause gout or drink alcohol often. Anyone else experiencing this with Humira
You may be interested in these reviews
Hi, new to this. Third cardioversion, and they put me on xeralto. within a month, terrible pain in my right ankle. Like a sword run through it and still in it. I had previoiusly cut out meat, I don't drink. I lost 10 pounds quickly to stave off another afib. I hadn't been drinking much ...
Age 80 Have taken Xarelto for 6 months for AFIB. About a month ago, began with gout attacks left big to then right big toe... three days. Break of a week between. Now a continued attack that hasn't let up for six days. No change in usual healthy diet. No alcohol, nominal amts red meats and ...
I take 90 mg of brilinta twice a day Nd have come down with a gout attack. I have been prescribed indomethacin for past attacks but do not k ow if it is safe to take with the brilinta and font want to risk bleeding. Please advise if you can. I need to return to work on Monday or may lose my job. ...