Who have Sacral pain with Radiation exposure - from FDA reports
There is no Sacral Pain reported by people with Radiation Exposure yet. We study people who have Sacral Pain and Radiation Exposure from FDA. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
No report is found.
Do you have Sacral pain with Radiation exposure?
You are not alone:
Radiation exposure (latest reports from 45 Radiation exposure patients)
Sacral pain (pain at sacrum bone region) has been reported by people with acne, high blood cholesterol, rheumatoid arthritis, acne cystic, osteoporosis (latest reports from 81 Sacral pain patients).
Drugs that are associated with Sacral painSacral pain (99 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Sacral painSacral pain (59 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Radiation exposurea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Will you have Tenderness with Crestor? - now
- Will you have Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease with Avinza? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Reflux Esophagitis with Avinza? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Pyrosis with Avinza? - 2 seconds ago
- Phentermine and Advil Pm drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 41 year old man who takes Adderall, Flexeril - an hour ago
- Prediction of Levo-t, Vyvanse for a 35 year old man - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 62 year old woman who takes Metformin - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 39 year old woman who takes Loraz - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 67 year old woman who takes Lorazepam, Diclofenac - 4 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.