Radiation exposure and Sadism - from FDA reports
There is no Sadism reported by people with Radiation Exposure yet. We study people who have Sadism and Radiation Exposure from FDA. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
No report is found.
Do you have Sadism with Radiation exposure?
You are not alone:
Radiation exposure (latest reports from 45 Radiation exposure patients)
Sadism (the deriving of sexual gratification or the tendency to derive sexual gratification from inflicting pain or emotional abuse on others) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, pain, multiple sclerosis, nervous system disorder, myelodysplastic syndrome (latest reports from 23 Sadism patients).
Drugs that are associated with SadismSadism (14 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause SadismSadism (14 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Radiation exposurea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Will you have Indigestion with Quinaglute? - now
- Will you have Upset Stomach with Quinaglute? - now
- Will you have Uncomfortable Fullness After Meals with Quinaglute? - a second ago
- Will you have Dyspepsia with Quinaglute? - a second ago
- Will you have Stomach Upset with Quinaglute? - a second ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 35 year old woman who takes Mefenamic Acid - 37 minutes ago
- A study for a 31 year old woman who takes Labetalol Hydrochloride, Midol, Fluoxetine - 46 minutes ago
- A study for a 54 year old man who takes Singulair, Crestor, Acyclovir, Zantac 150, Aspirin - 59 minutes ago
- A study for a 19 year old boy who takes Monodox - an hour ago
- A study for a 39 year old woman who takes Viibryd, Vyvanse - an hour ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.