Who have Saliva discolouration with Radiation exposure - from FDA reports
There is no Saliva Discolouration reported by people with Radiation Exposure yet. We study people who have Saliva Discolouration and Radiation Exposure from FDA. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
No report is found.
Do you have Saliva discolouration with Radiation exposure?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Saliva discolouration and Radiation exposure
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Radiation exposure (latest reports from 45 Radiation exposure patients)
Saliva discolouration (change in colour of saliva) has been reported by people with parkinson's disease, high blood pressure, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, atrial fibrillation/flutter, asthma (latest reports from 145 Saliva discolouration patients).
Drugs that are associated with Saliva discolourationSaliva discolouration (146 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Saliva discolourationSaliva discolouration (106 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Radiation exposurea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Will you have Onychorrhexis with Altace? - now
- Will you have Hypopharyngeal Cancer with Lisinopril? - now
- Glucotrol Xl and Walewort drug interaction - a second ago
- Lantus Solostar and Warnera drug interaction - a second ago
- Will you have Antiphospholipid Syndrome with Botox Cosmetic? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Oral Torus with Atenolol? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Water Retention with Celexa? - 3 seconds ago
- Lisinopril and Cranberry Juice drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Fluid Retention with Celexa? - 3 seconds ago
- Sulfasalazine and Kala Tulsi drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 45 year old man who takes Losartan Potassium - 3 minutes ago
- A study for a 62 year old woman who takes Dextroamphetamine Sulfate, Naltrexone Hydrochloride, Cortef - 9 minutes ago
- A study for a 12 year old boy who takes Clindamycin Hydrochloride - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 59 year old man who takes Metoprolol Tartrate, Abacavir - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 65 year old woman who takes Trintellix, Ativan - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 41 year old woman who takes Prevacid, Progesterone - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 34 year old woman who takes Zoloft, Nexplanon - 10 hours ago
- A study for a 30 year old woman who takes Toprol-xl, Lexapro, Abilify - 10 hours ago
- Prediction of Edarbi, Omeprazole for a 57 year old man - 18 hours ago
- A study for a 24 year old woman who takes Vyvanse, Lamictal Xr - 18 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.