Radiation exposure and Saliva discolouration - from FDA reports
There is no Saliva Discolouration reported by people with Radiation Exposure yet. We study people who have Saliva Discolouration and Radiation Exposure from FDA. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
No report is found.
Do you have Saliva discolouration with Radiation exposure?
You are not alone:
Radiation exposure (latest reports from 45 Radiation exposure patients)
Saliva discolouration (change in colour of saliva) has been reported by people with parkinson's disease, high blood pressure, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, atrial fibrillation/flutter, asthma (latest reports from 140 Saliva discolouration patients).
Drugs that are associated with Saliva discolourationSaliva discolouration (143 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Saliva discolourationSaliva discolouration (106 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Radiation exposurea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Will you have Walking Distance Test Abnormal with Zits? - now
- Will you have Pulmonary Embolus with Pylera? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Pulmonary Embolism with Pylera? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Calcification Pancreatic Duct with Nicotinamide? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Anal Pruritus with Nicotine? - 3 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 25 year old woman who takes Biotin, Loryna - 7 minutes ago
- A study for a 57 year old woman who takes Doxylamine Succinate - 48 minutes ago
- A study for a 62 year old woman who takes Folate, Losartan, Rosuvastatin Calcium, Omeprazole, Vitamin D, Melatonin, Citalopram Hydrobromide, Aspirin - 52 minutes ago
- A study for a 59 year old man who takes Amlodipine Besylate, Flexeril - an hour ago
- A study for a 50 year old woman who takes Isoniazid, Clonazepam, Celexa, Calcium Citrate, Lamictal, Vitamin D, Wellbutrin - an hour ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.