Radiation exposure and Salivary gland adenoma - from FDA reports
There is no Salivary Gland Adenoma reported by people with Radiation Exposure yet. We study people who have Salivary Gland Adenoma and Radiation Exposure from FDA. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
No report is found.
Do you have Salivary gland adenoma with Radiation exposure?
You are not alone:
Radiation exposure (latest reports from 45 Radiation exposure patients)
Salivary Gland Adenoma
Salivary gland adenoma (salivary gland tumour) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis, psoriatic arthropathy, joint pain, psoriasis (latest reports from 85 Salivary gland adenoma patients).
Drugs that are associated with Salivary gland adenomaSalivary gland adenoma (82 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Salivary gland adenomaSalivary gland adenoma (71 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Radiation exposurea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Will you have Short Of Breath with Daunoxome? - now
- Will you have Shortness Of Breath with Daunoxome? - now
- Will you have Dyspnoea with Daunoxome? - now
- Will you have Dental Fistula with Flonase? - now
- Will you have Dyspnea with Daunoxome? - now
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 32 year old man who takes Lexapro - 54 minutes ago
- A study for a 27 year old man who takes Tramadol - an hour ago
- Prediction of 5-hydroxy L-tryptophan, Viibryd, Acetaminophen And Hydrocodone Bitartrate, Duloxetine Hydrochloride, Xanax for a 36 year old woman - an hour ago
- A study for a 36 year old woman who takes Xyzal Allergy 24hr, Viibryd, B-12, Xanax, 5-hydroxy L-tryptophan, Quetiapine Fumarate, Pramipexole Dihydrochloride, Imitrex, Melatonin, Chlorzoxazone, Acetaminophen And Hydrocodone Bitartrate, Hydroxyzine Pamoate - an hour ago
- A study for a 72 year old woman who takes Levaquin - an hour ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.