Radiation exposure and Salivary gland cancer recurrent - from FDA reports
There is no Salivary Gland Cancer Recurrent reported by people with Radiation Exposure yet. We study people who have Salivary Gland Cancer Recurrent and Radiation Exposure from FDA. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
No report is found.
Do you have Salivary gland cancer recurrent with Radiation exposure?
You are not alone:
Radiation exposure (latest reports from 45 Radiation exposure patients)
Salivary Gland Cancer Recurrent
Salivary gland cancer recurrent (reoccurs salivary gland cancer) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, acute lymphocytic leukemia (all), osteoporosis (latest reports from 17 Salivary gland cancer recurrent patients).
Drugs that are associated with Salivary gland cancer recurrentSalivary gland cancer recurrent (8 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Salivary gland cancer recurrentSalivary gland cancer recurrent (5 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Radiation exposurea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Will you have Loss Of Hair with Cellulitis? - a second ago
- Will you have Hair Thinning with Cellulitis? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Hairloss with Cellulitis? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Baldness with Cellulitis? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Alopecia with Cellulitis? - 2 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 58 year old woman who takes Synthroid, Aspirin - 19 minutes ago
- A study for a 58 year old man who takes Ramipril, Kava - 20 minutes ago
- A study for a 65 year old woman who takes Telmisartan, Prilosec, Synthroid, Calcium, Mobic, Neurontin - 54 minutes ago
- A study for a 40 year old woman who takes Plaquenil - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 66 year old woman who takes Losartan Potassium - 4 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.