Who have Salivary gland cancer with Radiation exposure - from FDA reports
There is no Salivary Gland Cancer reported by people with Radiation Exposure yet. We study people who have Salivary Gland Cancer and Radiation Exposure from FDA. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
No report is found.
Do you have Salivary gland cancer with Radiation exposure?
You are not alone:
Radiation exposure (latest reports from 45 Radiation exposure patients)
Salivary Gland Cancer
Salivary gland cancer has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, osteosarcoma, high blood pressure, multiple myeloma (latest reports from 586 Salivary gland cancer patients).
Drugs that are associated with Salivary gland cancerSalivary gland cancer (343 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Salivary gland cancerSalivary gland cancer (193 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Radiation exposurea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Will you have Infected Miscarriage with Prednisone? - a second ago
- Will you have Drowsiness with Tagamet? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Somnolence with Tagamet? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Sleepy with Tagamet? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Sleepiness - During The Day with Tagamet? - 4 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 47 year old woman who takes Depo-provera, Vitamin D3, Methocarbamol, Vitamin C, Buspar, Neurontin, Lexapro - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 76 year old man who takes Prednisone, Pravachol, Acyclovir, Zyrtec Allergy, Procardia Xl, Dapsone, Neoral - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 22 year old woman who takes Nuvaring - 4 hours ago
- Drug comparison of Sertraline, Zoloft for a 41 year old woman - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 22 year old woman who takes Prednisone - 8 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.