Who have Salivary gland cancer with Radiation exposure - from FDA reports
There is no Salivary Gland Cancer reported by people with Radiation Exposure yet. We study people who have Salivary Gland Cancer and Radiation Exposure from FDA. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
No report is found.
Do you have Salivary gland cancer with Radiation exposure?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Salivary gland cancer and Radiation exposure
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Radiation exposure (latest reports from 45 Radiation exposure patients)
Salivary Gland Cancer
Salivary gland cancer has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, osteosarcoma, multiple myeloma, high blood pressure (latest reports from 606 Salivary gland cancer patients).
Drugs that are associated with Salivary gland cancerSalivary gland cancer (346 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Salivary gland cancerSalivary gland cancer (193 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Radiation exposurea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Lamictal and Cranberry Juice drug interaction - now
- Will you have Intestinal Obstruction with Amaryl? - a second ago
- Will you have Pseudo-Obstruction - Intestinal with Amaryl? - a second ago
- Levoxyl and Dai Ding drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Intestinal Volvulus with Amaryl? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Ileus with Amaryl? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Bowel Obstruction with Amaryl? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Paralytic Ileus with Amaryl? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Tinea Infection with Decadron? - 4 seconds ago
- Nefazodone Hydrochloride and Galantamine Hydrobromide drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 20 year old woman who takes Concerta - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 50 year old woman who takes Lipitor - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 50 year old woman who takes Spiriva Respimat, Prednisone - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 71 year old woman who takes Cymbalta, Lyrica - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 1 year old girl who takes Roxicodone - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 26 year old man who takes Ambien, Tagamet - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 22 year old woman who takes Vitamin B6 - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 24 year old woman who takes Vyvanse, Naltrexone Hydrochloride, Trileptal, Rozerem, Kyleena, Latuda, Lamictal - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 66 year old man who takes Alfuzosin Hydrochloride - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 70 year old man who takes Bayer Low Dose Aspirin (81mg Aspirin), Simvastatin, Carvedilol - 7 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.