Who have Salivary gland hypertrophy with Radiation exposure - from FDA reports
There is no Salivary Gland Hypertrophy reported by people with Radiation Exposure yet. We study people who have Salivary Gland Hypertrophy and Radiation Exposure from FDA. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
No report is found.
Do you have Salivary gland hypertrophy with Radiation exposure?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Salivary gland hypertrophy and Radiation exposure
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Radiation exposure (latest reports from 45 Radiation exposure patients)
Salivary Gland Hypertrophy
Salivary gland hypertrophy (extra tissue growth of salivary gland) has been reported by people with salivary gland infections (latest reports from 6 Salivary gland hypertrophy patients).
Drugs that are associated with Salivary gland hypertrophySalivary gland hypertrophy (11 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Salivary gland hypertrophySalivary gland hypertrophy (3 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Radiation exposurea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Phendimetrazine Tartrate and Metronidazole drug interaction - now
- Will you have Gall Bladder Fistula with Olives? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Spleen Disorder with Uveitis? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Disseminated Gonococcal Infection (Dgi) with Vyvanse? - 4 seconds ago
- Oxycontin and Pacitaxel drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Heavy Or Prolong Menstrual Bleeding with Invirase? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Heart Rate Increased with Anzemet? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Menorrhagia with Invirase? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Fast Heart Rate with Anzemet? - 5 seconds ago
- Atovaquone and Xanax drug interaction - 5 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 36 year old woman who takes Seasonique, Symbicort, Wellbutrin, Xyzal - 14 minutes ago
- A study for a 45 year old man who takes Celexa - 19 minutes ago
- A study for a 61 year old woman who takes Prolia, Levothroid - 57 minutes ago
- A study for a 67 year old man who takes Pueraria Mirifica - 2 hours ago
- Prediction of Eliquis for a 62 year old man - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 40 year old woman who takes Nuvaring - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 79 year old man who takes Valerian, Eliquis - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 71 year old woman who takes Primidone, Dilantin - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 10 year old boy who takes Quillivant Xr - 11 hours ago
- A study for a 71 year old woman who takes Sucralfate, Omeprazole - 12 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.