Rashes and Chest pain
Chest pain is found among people with Rashes, especially for people who are female, 60+ old.
The study analyzes which people have Chest pain with Rashes. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 334 people who have Rashes from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
334 people who have Rashes and Chest Pain are studied.
What is Rashes?
Rashes (redness) is found to be associated with 4,892 drugs and 5,865 conditions by eHealthMe.
What is Chest pain?
Chest pain is found to be associated with 4,762 drugs and 4,629 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Chest pain in Rashes reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Rashes and experienced Chest pain *:
Age of people who have Rashes and experienced Chest pain *:
Common co-existing conditions for these people *:
Common drugs taken by these people *:
Common symptoms for these people *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take medications and have Chest pain?Check whether Chest pain is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Pang, T., & Gudi, A., "Chest pain following the use of fluvoxamine in depression", Proceedings of Singapore Healthcare, 2018 Jan .
Treatments, associated drugs and conditions:
COVID vaccines that are related to Chest pain:
- Chest pain in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Chest pain in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Chest pain in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Chest pain:
All the drugs that are associated with Chest pain:
- Chest pain (4,762 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Chest pain:
All the conditions that are associated with Chest pain:
- Chest pain (4,629 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Chest pain and Rashes, and their synonyms.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Cefuroxime and Misoprostol drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Tavalisse and Smell - Impaired - 5 seconds ago
- Cyanocobalamin and Ativan drug interaction - 23 seconds ago
- Colchicine and Skin Abscess - 23 seconds ago
- Synthroid and Erection Problems - 27 seconds ago
- Trileptal and Ear Barotrauma - 31 seconds ago
- Acetylcysteine and Metabolic Acidosis - 31 seconds ago
- Renal Failure Chronic and Nausea - 45 seconds ago
- Vistaril and Escherichia Infection - 49 seconds ago
- Invanz and Diclofenac Sodium drug interaction - 50 seconds ago